Houston, TX

Posted June 05, 2014
This school is great... The Teacher's are so good and friendly. We are very happy with the student dress code, discipline and teacher professionalism of teachers. the school has really the best and wonderfull,hardworking and dedicated teachers.I'm so proud to be a parent of daily elementary school student.I'm really proud to say this by parent

Posted January 30, 2014
Nice school! Friendly environment for everyone. Kids just love the staff so much. Happy atmosphere....happy learning....happy kids :)

Posted November 22, 2013
That's hilarious....there for the paycheck only!!!!you must be crazy if you think teachers put up with paperwork, deadlines, teaching, and trying to raise other peoples children!

Ray Daily Elementary School 1

Posted November 21, 2013
Terrible school! Teachers do not communicate with parents! The teachers are there for a pay check only.

Posted October 13, 2013
School is neat clean and organized always. Teachers really seem to care. We are very happy with the student dress code, discipline and teacher professionalism of teachers. Have had only one negative experience with one teacher.(Everyone has a bad day sooner or later). We do spend a lot of time with our child and their studies, and we do not expect teachers to raise our child. It seems to be a great partnership with this school. I do wish they would lay off the fundraisers. Gene

Ray Daily Elementary School 4

Posted October 08, 2013
Before my daught attended this school, I had concerns due to the fact she would be a minority. Great Teachers!! Our daughter has been there three years- Kindergaten, 1st and now 2nd. All three years the teachers have been sharp hard workers. The keep discipline in the class and are no-nonsense. My daughter has enjoyed learning at Ray K Daily.

Posted February 21, 2013
Excellent teachers, strong organizational skills, new and tidy. Ability to motivate the students. This school is wonderful, they know how to manage a diverse environment. As a parent of a 4th grader I strongly recommend it.

Ray Daily Elementary School 1

Posted January 24, 2013
Huh, how can I explain this in one word? Hmmmmmm.... HORRIBLE. Um like. The teachers are really inexperienced and they have an ugly dress code!! How horrible is that? I''ve seen a wayyyyyyyy better dress code than THAT. I honestly don't recommend this school. Don't even think about enrolling here.

Ray Daily Elementary School 4

Posted April 23, 2011
As a neighboor, I like the school's well controlled outdoor lighting. (So comments must be at least 15 words.)

Posted April 16, 2011
I am really pleased to have my child attend this school. The teachers are exceptional and the staff and teachers genuinely care about the children. Parents and students need to be held accountable for their children's actions instead of making false accusations. I have a daughter there and had a son who attended for years. Gender inequality was certainly not a factor for me. Then again, my son was not a trouble maker.

Ray Daily Elementary School
12909 Briar Forest Drive, Houston, TX  77077
Last modified Ray Daily Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ray Daily Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top