Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Not enough (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Somewhat effective (1 response)

Posted January 02, 2016
This is the worst school ever. My daughter's teacher was always absent and never checked homework. She cobstantly chewed gum in class. Very bad role model as a 1st grade teacher.For her it wasn't as important to grade homework so, why give homework. Did not communicate well at all. My daughter got hurt and was sent to the nurse. I call the school asked to speak with her teacher and was told she could not answer my call. Wow, couldn't take 5 minutes to let me know how my child git hurt. But quickly responded to my email. I thought you couldn't interrupt class time. Yeah right thus teacher is a joke. Then, her email says how my daughter got hurt bunch of lies. My daughter told me what had happened and nothing what teacher told me. The principal very embarrassing to call her a principal has no respect towards parents' concerns. She only defends teachers why because she is clearly not doing her job. That's why she's so desfensive.She has a I don't care attitude. Doesn't find a solution to any problem you may have. If, she's the leader of the school just imagine how the teachers are. They have bullying in this school and do nothing at all. Why because the principal doesn't care. She's there for the pay check nothing else. Very sad to see this type of attitude from a principal. I'm disgusted by it. I hope to transfer my daughter out as soon as possible.

Ray Daily Elementary School 3

Posted September 02, 2015
Not only was I cursed out on the first day by a fellow parent for stealing her spot, but I was also called some awful names in front of multiple children, Ray Daily employees, and other parents. That left a very sour taste in my mouth and I have not yet had anything good come to make me change my mind about this school. From other talks with other parents, I was told their children were placed into ESL classes simply based ON THEIR LAST NAME! How disrespectful! I wouldn't recommend this school to anyone, really. I truly hope they raise their standards and hire better teachers and school leaders!

Posted May 05, 2015
This school has very mean and rude employees,hopefully HISD consider these reviews,I have heard from several parents about very immpolite behavior in this school,the school principle should have more observation of her employees and the way they act.

Posted March 03, 2015
This message is in direct response to the previous post that was made by a teacher. Now, since standardized testing is the "latest" trend in evaluating a child's success, why would it not be disconcerting that only 3 were able to pass an exam be it the district level assessment or STAAR? I know the passing rates as confirmed by the teacher. Also, I can speak about the fundraisers, because I support them EVERY TIME. It not the $ I have a problem with, but into what have these efforts manifested? Am I exaggerating about the lack of field trips, the non-existent music program, the fact that there's yet to be any creative program put on by the kids this yet to date? Then to boot, you dismiss me and tell my I should seek out a private education if I am so unhappy. Wow! My mother is teacher in the same district and has been for nearly 2 decades. In fact I come from a family of educators, administrators, and civil servants. So yeah, I know how difficult a teacher's job can be. I never once bashed the teachers in any way. I just gave my opinion on how I believe the program to be run, which I am entitled to based on my and my child's experience. Thanks anyway!

Posted February 14, 2015
The state exam hasn't been given yet so how do you know your child is only one of three? If you were more aware you would know that it was a District Level Assessment! And the fundraisers are to help the school be able to provide more materials and activities for the students. Why don't you seek out The Village School or John Paul since you're so unhappy, because teacher's jobs are hard enough without unsupportive parents!!!!!

Posted June 05, 2014
This school is great... The Teacher's are so good and friendly. We are very happy with the student dress code, discipline and teacher professionalism of teachers. the school has really the best and wonderfull,hardworking and dedicated teachers.I'm so proud to be a parent of daily elementary school student.I'm really proud to say this by parent

Posted January 30, 2014
Nice school! Friendly environment for everyone. Kids just love the staff so much. Happy atmosphere....happy learning....happy kids :)

Posted November 21, 2013
Terrible school! Teachers do not communicate with parents! The teachers are there for a pay check only.

Posted October 13, 2013
School is neat clean and organized always. Teachers really seem to care. We are very happy with the student dress code, discipline and teacher professionalism of teachers. Have had only one negative experience with one teacher.(Everyone has a bad day sooner or later). We do spend a lot of time with our child and their studies, and we do not expect teachers to raise our child. It seems to be a great partnership with this school. I do wish they would lay off the fundraisers. Gene

Ray Daily Elementary School 4

Posted October 08, 2013
Before my daught attended this school, I had concerns due to the fact she would be a minority. Great Teachers!! Our daughter has been there three years- Kindergaten, 1st and now 2nd. All three years the teachers have been sharp hard workers. The keep discipline in the class and are no-nonsense. My daughter has enjoyed learning at Ray K Daily.

Ray Daily Elementary School
12909 Briar Forest Drive, Houston, TX  77077
Last modified Ray Daily Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ray Daily Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 38 reviews. Top