Posted January 18, 2015
Epiphany has the best pre-k around. My daughter has grown so much in her 1st semester & amazes me everyday. She came home the week after Christmas break & read a complete story to me!! I can't say enough great things about this school...highly recommend!!!

Epiphany Lutheran Church School 4

Posted April 11, 2014
Epiphany has been a great school for my two children (ages 8/5). They have excelled and the staff their are terrific. I would highly recommend this school to anyone.

Posted April 11, 2014
Faith, character and values are of utmost importance in our home. Epiphany Lutheran School has provided invaluable teachings for my children in this area. The teachers have always provided positive, open communication and dialog so you truly feel like you are working together in "raising" your children. We love the family environment, culture and camaraderie the students have with each other. It is truly a blessing to be a part of this school community.

Posted April 10, 2014
Awesome school! My son is in 8th grade and I have seen him grow socially and his work ethic is 100% improved. This class sizes are small which means greater 1-1 attention. I wish I would have sent him earlier. I highly recommend Epiphany!

Posted April 08, 2014
My youngest son was struggling greatly in public school with both grades and self esteem. After much discussion and many positive recommendations by others we visited Epiphany Lutheran school. We instantly fell in love with the school and my son went from hating school to being excited to go to school every day. He needed the smaller class sizes, loving staff, focus on learning vs passing state/district tests, and the great attention he gets from his teachers in order to succeed. We LOVE Epiphany Lutheran school!

Posted April 07, 2014
The education is second to none and i love the religious background enstilled in the kids.

Posted April 07, 2014
Outstanding teachers and staff that honestly care about children and make sure that they are reinforcing the beliefs that you and your family have! Christ-centered education in loving environment helps nurture children.

Posted April 07, 2014
Epiphany Lutheran School offers an education that is well rounded in academics, music, art, sports and spiritual development. It has a kind and deeply committed staff of teachers and administrators who seem to feel a personal call to serve and educate children. My children have attended for two years and I am pleased with the quality and earnestness of the staff.

Posted April 07, 2014
Epiphany Lutheran is a great school with small class sizes and caring staff. There is a definite sense of community where children are taught to accept the differences of others, embrace strengths, and work on weaknesses. Teachers provide quality instruction based upon a well-designed curriculum. There is an increasing menu of extra-curricular activities, and the in-school music program is also growing. Excellent school.

Posted March 15, 2014
Epiphany is school that works with the parents to provide the best education as well as opportunities to develop spiritually, socially and emotionally.

Epiphany Lutheran Church School
14423 West Rd, Houston, TX  77041
Last modified Epiphany Lutheran Church School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Epiphany Lutheran Church School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top