Houston, TX

Posted September 14, 2014
No substitute teachers They claim the kindergarten teacher has a bachelor degree?? It isn't displayed to know for sure. In her absence they have teacher aides who have no education or credit hours let alone certified to teach a class. So your child learns nothing! It's amazing a place this big and well known is not properly staffed to run a kindergarten through 2nd classes. They are only concerned about collecting money to beautify their church. No quality education going on at Brookhollow Christian academy! I don't recommend any child if you are looking for a quality education! I made a huge mistake by allowing mine to go there! Seriously this is all true about this place ask any kindergarten parent! They are not happy....

Posted March 22, 2014
I wish I could give 0 stars. DO NOT send your child here unless you want her treated badly by both the kids & teachers. Sending my 3 yr old was the worst thing I could've ever done. Not only did they make uneducated diagnosis about her (referring to her as "slow"..yes this was actually told to me..a paying out of pocket parent), but I pulled her out if this school in December & she is STILL telling me stories about what went on there..a kid named Travis was allowed to hit her often, she keeps saying she was pinched & screamed at. Not that it matters but majority of the kids that go here tuition is government paid. I really expected more from this school but my child has been scarred & scared to go to any other school. Keep your child from here. This is a very unprofessional place and I kick my self all the time for ever sending her here. Heck! They didn't even want to help my child pull down her pants to go to the potty, they didn't open her Lunchable when I sent it for a field trip, etc...I can go on and on. I kept her there 2 months too long.

Brookhollow Christian Academy 4

Posted December 21, 2012
I have two children that has attended the Academy for the past 3 yrs. I have to say that I am very pleased with the teachers and the academics being taught at the school, as a educator myself I know that as parents we always feel as if no one can care for our children the way we do, but with the recent changes I have to say I am so very well pleased with the care that my children has recieved. I thank God for the spiritual and natural growth they have shown since attending the academy.

Posted August 30, 2012
The Director/Administration have negative attitudes and do not represent a CHRISTIAN academy very well. They do not support children with any special needs. I have never been in contact with administration that does not want what is best for the students, whether they have needs or not. If your child has ANY needs or services, you really should consider another school, possibly a TRULY CHRISTIAN school.

Posted March 10, 2012
Huge disappointment! In complete contrast to the church, the staff at this school lacks warmth, hospitality, and a passion/desire to serve kids. I've never met such judgemental, hypocratic people in my life. Im embarrassed to say my child attends this school.

Posted February 20, 2012
Not an organized school. Some teachers are nice others are not ever in a good mood. Seems like they hire whoever wants a job, not people who are called to work with children. High turnover.

Posted January 05, 2010
I am very pleased with the level care given by the instructors and staff. We had experienced poor cleanliness at 2 prior daycares which resulted in my infant son being sick constantly. Since attending the academy for the last 11 months, my son has only been sick 1 day.

Brookhollow Christian Academy 0

Posted June 09, 2009
Brookhollow Academy is a wonderful school. This is the first year that my children attended and I must say that I am pleased with the results. My children's teachers obviously had a passion for teaching little children. By the end of the year, my children were far more advanced than other children of the same age.

Posted January 10, 2008

Posted January 02, 2008
Great School! My 2year old has been attending this school for the past year, he is able to count to 20, decipher colors and shapes, and most importantly with the help of his teacher he is day-timed potty trained.

Brookhollow Christian Academy
5725 Queenston Boulevard, Houston, TX  77084
Last modified Brookhollow Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-2
Brookhollow Christian Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top