Houston, TX

Posted September 27, 2014
My son loves this school. The teacher are amazing . My son Simon never wants to leave when I come to pick him up. I highly recommend this day care.

Posted October 02, 2013
I love this school, Great staff! Great education! The school has been educating children for over fourty years, They provide a great loving christian enviroment for children. I would not go anywhere else.

Posted December 09, 2012
My children attended Apple Tree and we all loved it! Due to personal family matters we had to take them out. Although it was expensive and tuition increasing for the fall 2012 school year, I wouldn't want to take my children anywhere else. They were potty trained very quickly and learned shapes, colors, nursery rhymes, social skills and their Abc's quicker than any child I have ever seen. They are way above average and for that I am grateful for apple tree. The owner and assistant were very warm and compassionate, but also knew when to get things done. I felt comfortable leaving my babies there every day and the teachers were beyond incredible! Thank you apple tree for such a wonderful experience!

Posted March 14, 2012
I was looking for a pre-school that really teaches children and am so amazed with ALL they have learned this year! Enrollment just opened up for the next school year and we were concerned with the increase in tuition for the up coming year, so we shopped the market to compare..... Oh what a surprise mt husband and I experienced. I cant believe anyone would leave their children at the other schools. Apple Tree is so worth the extra few dollars!!!!

Posted March 08, 2012
We love everything about this school! My children have learned so much. As far as some of the other comments I can only say you get what you pay for and this place is well worth it!,,,

Apple Tree School 3

Posted February 27, 2012
The TEACHERS make the school. They are wonderful, They truly love the kids and love what they are doing. I love the fact that the class ratio is small which provides for better learning. Be aware of all the extras in addition to the tuition especially the $20 activity fee that is ADDED to the tuition price. To this day I do not know what activities they do that require $20 because every activity that they do the parents have to pay more. I truly think that the OWNER only sees $$$$$ when it comes to the kids. She can be very rude, but I only witnessed that never experienced it. Overall it is a GREAT school, but all good things do come to an end and it will not be because of the TEACHERS its will be because of the increase in prices yearly. $200 increase in price in 3 years is a bit to much.

Apple Tree School 3

Posted January 05, 2012
My daughter social skills has improved greatly since enrolling at this school. However as a private school I wish the owner/director would recognize that some of the kids attending are advance and need to consider allowing such advance kids to enroll in a higher grade or at least offer some type of challenging academic programs like head start, magnet, or vanguard. Fees and tution being charge are higher than other private school in area but for a low teacher/child ratio I guess it is worth it . The teachers seem to love the kids and kids seem to be very happy here.

Apple Tree School 1

Posted August 28, 2011
The administration at Apple Tree should not be directing traffic, let alone be responsible for young minds. Aside from their rude and entitled behavior, the duo of Yates and Bell are the "Dangerous Minds" at this institution. Examples of thier behavior include but are not limited to shouting matches with parents, video taping students without permission from the parents, unprofessional communication with parents, physically handling kids in a manner that was actually described as "fighting or winning that battle, when it came to a 4yr old child." Clearly the Napolean complex of the director needs to be addressed sooner rather than later. Parents beware!!

Apple Tree School 2

Posted August 22, 2011
My son attended this school for a full year. In the beginning the first few month was exciting, he was learning and loved the teachers. The longer we stayed the more I started to realize that this school was NOT all it seemed to be. Over time I could see that the owner and her administrator were very rude and unprofessional on several occasions, from parents paying their tuition to children misbehaving. Surely they should know how to handle issues like this. Kudos to the parents that has had a great experience with The Apple Tree School. However, myself and a few other parents has seen things that others obviously hasn't, yet. My advise is to pay close attention to what's beneath the surface and follow your instinct. My son was doing fine until all of a sudden his behavior started to change only at school. I thought he was just going through something, but later I realized something changed there at the school, but I couldn't figure it out. In the end, my child was the one who had to suffer after deciding to have him removed. Just so you know my son is back to his old self again, happy full of laughter and love. So you see, something was going on he just couldn't tell me.

Posted July 24, 2011
My children love Apple Tree! They have such a great time at school...always excited to teach me something new. It's truly amazing how much they have learned. Also, the staff is wonderful - professional and friendly to the entire family. I wouldn't dream of going anywhere else!

Apple Tree School