PK-3|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

Amount of homework: Disagree

The homework amount would be fine if I were a stay-at-home mother. However, as a single working mother, homework daily is a bit excessive in my opinion.

You have to bring lunch every Friday or pay for "a pizza party". My son has a medical condition out of his control. He had no friends. The director said "he may need to go to another class for that to change" but there's only one class there at his level, so it seemed she was kindly telling me he'd have to leave in order to make friends. The owner screamed at my son in the hallway in front of everyone (by her own admission) and took a week of field trips from him for the same single incident related to his condition. Otherwise, they were wonderful handling his condition when others may not have done so. Academically, they're pretty good. They terminated my son a week earlier than my withdrawal date, despite my having paid for it. When I asked about a refund and tried to a address my concerns with the owner, she refused the refund due to his having been there on a discount.

Apple Tree School is one of the leading private schools within Houston and whenever you bring your children there they are now a part of the family. Apple Tree staff does everything to ensure that your child excels while instilling a Christian foundation within. I am excited about another year that my children will have at Apple Tree as they are preparing them for greatness. If you want your child to achieve their dreams then you will need Apple Tree because they believe with God all things are possible.

My son loves this school. The teacher are amazing . My son Simon never wants to leave when I come to pick him up. I highly recommend this day care.

I love this school, Great staff! Great education! The school has been educating children for over fourty years, They provide a great loving christian enviroment for children. I would not go anywhere else.

My children attended Apple Tree and we all loved it! Due to personal family matters we had to take them out. Although it was expensive and tuition increasing for the fall 2012 school year, I wouldn't want to take my children anywhere else. They were potty trained very quickly and learned shapes, colors, nursery rhymes, social skills and their Abc's quicker than any child I have ever seen. They are way above average and for that I am grateful for apple tree. The owner and assistant were very warm and compassionate, but also knew when to get things done. I felt comfortable leaving my babies there every day and the teachers were beyond incredible! Thank you apple tree for such a wonderful experience!

I was looking for a pre-school that really teaches children and am so amazed with ALL they have learned this year! Enrollment just opened up for the next school year and we were concerned with the increase in tuition for the up coming year, so we shopped the market to compare..... Oh what a surprise mt husband and I experienced. I cant believe anyone would leave their children at the other schools. Apple Tree is so worth the extra few dollars!!!!

We love everything about this school! My children have learned so much. As far as some of the other comments I can only say you get what you pay for and this place is well worth it!,,,

The TEACHERS make the school. They are wonderful, They truly love the kids and love what they are doing. I love the fact that the class ratio is small which provides for better learning. Be aware of all the extras in addition to the tuition especially the $20 activity fee that is ADDED to the tuition price. To this day I do not know what activities they do that require $20 because every activity that they do the parents have to pay more. I truly think that the OWNER only sees $$$$$ when it comes to the kids. She can be very rude, but I only witnessed that never experienced it. Overall it is a GREAT school, but all good things do come to an end and it will not be because of the TEACHERS its will be because of the increase in prices yearly. $200 increase in price in 3 years is a bit to much.

My daughter social skills has improved greatly since enrolling at this school. However as a private school I wish the owner/director would recognize that some of the kids attending are advance and need to consider allowing such advance kids to enroll in a higher grade or at least offer some type of challenging academic programs like head start, magnet, or vanguard. Fees and tution being charge are higher than other private school in area but for a low teacher/child ratio I guess it is worth it . The teachers seem to love the kids and kids seem to be very happy here.

Last modified Apple Tree School is a Private school that serves grades PK-3