Houston, TX

Posted June 01, 2015
As a parent that has a child with learning differences I can say that Gateway Academy has been a God send. My child get the individual attention she needs and I know she is still getting the education to accomplish whatever she wants to do in life. Each student has their own plan of success - nothing cookie cutter about it. The teacher and staff are top notch and care about those kids like they are family.

Posted March 14, 2013
My child has only just started at this school but is loving it and his confidence has soared.

Posted October 29, 2011
Although I am a teacher at Gateway, I am also a parent. My children's academic and social needs do not match the school's mission but I would be delighted to have any member of the faculty teach them.

The Gateway Academy