Houston, TX

Marcella Intermediate School

Posted May 13, 2010
The school has great potential. The adminstration should take a greater role in learning. I have been an educator 15+ years. My advice take GOOD care of your staff and your students will soar

Marcella Intermediate School 4

Posted October 18, 2009
I think this is a great school. Teacher make learning fun by doing a lot of activities. It might have a few disciplinary problems but they don't punish the other students. I really liked this school but now I moved on to 7th grade.

Marcella Intermediate School 1

Posted October 24, 2008
Disciplinary problems. Good students are penalized for the poor behavior of others. Lesson time is too short. No wonder other countries are running circles around the United States in math and science. Teachers cannot control their classes. Sad. Sad. Sad. I am truly upset that my expensive school taxes cannot provide a better environment for children to learn. I'm glad Texas is a good state for home schooling.

Marcella Intermediate School
16250 Cotillion Drive, Houston, TX  77060
Last modified Marcella Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 5-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Marcella Intermediate School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top