Houston, TX
Students enrolled: 1,746

Posted May 16, 2014
Great school. The classes are easy yet challenging, the teachers (most of them) work with you, all the coaches keep their players in line and transform them into this great being. Definitley attend and join the panther family. I'm sad I have to leave here and I have on =e more year but definitley go.

Kingwood Park High School 1

Posted August 29, 2012
Just transferred here and this is my impression; Do not.go here. Way too hard and difficult. Everyone that goes here has a very unflattiering appearance too. So if your a student looking for love, turn the other way.

Posted March 17, 2012
Would Recommend This School To Anyone. I have friends who go to 'Kingwood High School' and hate it, It's too big, not very strict, and class sizes are huge. Having gone to both schools, I definitely prefer Kpark. The arts programs are good, The athletics programs are good (For a 4A school) and the teachers care. Every day when you walk into your classes, You get a handshake, and a good morning. Having been an all AP/Honors Course Kid, and a Varsity athlete, I really learned to time manage and get work done. Definitely helped me in my first years of College. Anywho I would recommend this school to anyone, Safe - Fun - Challenging Curriculum - Close Knit.. Go Panthers! ~ Class of 2011

Posted July 01, 2010
I have been going to this school for three years and I have to tell you that I love it! Our teachers are awesome, our principals rock, and our curriculum is very challenging. I am so happy to have transferred to KPark and I have enjoyed every minute I spent in there.

Posted August 05, 2009
I transferred to Kingwood Park from California last year and I have to say that it is a great school. The teachers are friendly and not strict. They greet you at the door and seem to care whether or not you are doing good. The counselors counsel on all sorts of matters whether you are looking for a job or need help with college applications. I would recommend this school to anyone who was thinking about moving to the kingwood area.

Kingwood Park High School 0

Posted May 28, 2009
This school is not one of the best schools out there. In fact, it isn't even the best school in Kingwood. It is overly strict, the teachers are mediocre, curriculum is way to advanced and challenging, and the sports program is glorified way too much not only by the students, but the teachers and principals also. Kingwood Park needs to get it's act together and start acting like a 4 grade school, not a 9th grade campus, or a college for that matter. The teachers believe teaching harder material and or letting the kids teach themselves will prepare us for college when in fact that is not how it works. Teachers are paid to teach and that's what they should do. Also, the arts are very challenging yet do not get the appreciation they deserve, but football and swimming is all the rage and can not be talked about enough.

Kingwood Park High School 1

Posted April 15, 2009
Kingwood Park is one of the most strictest schools in humble isd. They are ridiculously old fashioned and overly strict. :D

Posted October 26, 2008
I like this school too . The system is good and Mr. Cooper is nice. But the lesson is so hard and hard to get the good grade T_T

Posted August 26, 2008
Great school! Nice Teachers! Just Excellent!

Posted June 15, 2008

Kingwood Park High School
4015 Woodland Hills Drive, Houston, TX  77339
Last modified Kingwood Park High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kingwood Park High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top