Posted September 11, 2014
My child went to this school and was hit by teachers and bullied by other students while teachers sat back in did nothing. I wish my child would of never attended this sorry excuse for a school, would of saved being emotionally and verbally abused. Filthy school with disgusting food. Lack of education they teach is a joke. They shouled be shut down!

Posted July 01, 2014
This school is absolutely horrible. They treat their teachers like dirt. My child came home crying about how her sweet teacher was being treated. They bully the students and emotionally abuse them in front of all the other students. My daughter found refuge in a teacher who stood up for her but then they just made life miserable. I wouldn't send my dog to this school. Yes, there are students who love the school but be warned those are probably the students who like the no consequences policy.

Texas Serenity Academy 5

Posted April 29, 2014
My son went to Texas Serenity Academy for 4 years. He misses this school tremendously. And so do I, principles, teachers, and staff is very nice, friendly, and was concerned about my son's education. Although, it doesn't go from the 9th to the 12th grade which my son when leaving was going to the 9th grade. I was hoping Texas Serenity Academy would have opened up a Senior high school. That would have helped my son and I out a great deal. Sometime change is good and sometime it isn't, God Bless you Texas Serenity, keep up the good work. Ms. Behn

Texas Serenity Academy 5

Posted August 23, 2013
My child went to this school for 4 years. I wish this school would go through the 12th grade.

Posted December 04, 2012
The school is over crowded and the principal is very unprofessional. Talks down on the students to their face. The food is worse than prison meals.

Posted January 25, 2012
I have three children that go to this school and all it has been doing is giving me problems from day one. Every department from bus riding to attending school and I'm sick of it. I thought it was going to be a good school, but I was wrong this school SUCKS!!!!!!!

Texas Serenity Academy 3

Posted August 26, 2010
it is all right i used to be a student at that school and i like the school very much and my teacher Ms.Valsin.

Texas Serenity Academy
262 North Sam Houston Parkway East, Houston, TX  77060
Last modified Texas Serenity Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Texas Serenity Academy Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top