Bad
Good

This school needs a lot of improvement. The kids here need better support from the school teachers and staff. My kids teacher has thee " I don't care attitude". I find it sad to choose to be a educator and don't even try to help a student. No support just there to get paid I guess. When I was in grade school my teachers always encouraged the students to pass or could do better. They don't judge or favor they felt helping the children of the future. We need better teachers so our kids could make good choices. I was warned on the very first day about this sorry Charter place they call a school... Even several staff members told me this was not the right place to have my child because she is to intelligent. Last but not least my child 2nd grade teacher never give homework!! Never!!! Sad!!

My child went to this school and was hit by teachers and bullied by other students while teachers sat back in did nothing. I wish my child would of never attended this sorry excuse for a school, would of saved being emotionally and verbally abused. Filthy school with disgusting food. Lack of education they teach is a joke. They shouled be shut down!

This school is absolutely horrible. They treat their teachers like dirt. My child came home crying about how her sweet teacher was being treated. They bully the students and emotionally abuse them in front of all the other students. My daughter found refuge in a teacher who stood up for her but then they just made life miserable. I wouldn't send my dog to this school. Yes, there are students who love the school but be warned those are probably the students who like the no consequences policy.

My son went to Texas Serenity Academy for 4 years. He misses this school tremendously. And so do I, principles, teachers, and staff is very nice, friendly, and was concerned about my son's education. Although, it doesn't go from the 9th to the 12th grade which my son when leaving was going to the 9th grade. I was hoping Texas Serenity Academy would have opened up a Senior high school. That would have helped my son and I out a great deal. Sometime change is good and sometime it isn't, God Bless you Texas Serenity, keep up the good work. Ms. Behn

My child went to this school for 4 years. I wish this school would go through the 12th grade.

The school is over crowded and the principal is very unprofessional. Talks down on the students to their face. The food is worse than prison meals.

I have three children that go to this school and all it has been doing is giving me problems from day one. Every department from bus riding to attending school and I'm sick of it. I thought it was going to be a good school, but I was wrong this school SUCKS!!!!!!!

it is all right i used to be a student at that school and i like the school very much and my teacher Ms.Valsin.

Last modified Texas Serenity Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-12