Public charter
Houston, TX

Posted April 18, 2014
I really love this school because it helped me achieve my academic success. What this means is that this YES Prep is a once in a life time opportunity. It prepares you for college and has multiple organizations that will probably be useful in the future. For example, it will get you into a very academic university. Choosing to come to this school would be your choice. It will only define who you really are. Choose wisely.

Posted April 17, 2014
THIS SCHOOL IS GREAT. GREAT TEACHERS AND GOOD STUDENTS. I RECOMMEND THIS SCHOOL MY KID IS HAPPY IN THIS SCHOOL.

Posted September 07, 2012
The teachers are great but office staff is bad. Every time I call no one answers and I have to leave a message and no one ever calls me back. They need to hire a person who is going to answer the phones.

Posted March 29, 2011
I love this school because it teaches my kids about responsibility. Everything just falls into place if your child is resposible...

Posted February 06, 2011
i recommend this school to all students that are going to the 9th grade because there scores are high and the teachers really teach

Posted April 29, 2010
i have attended the school since it open and ever since i havegotten great opportunities..i have plan to graduate this school in 2013.

Posted April 22, 2010
this is one great school! words can not discribe the awesomeness of this school. i attend YES and i am happy. people and teachers are the best part about it. we are really close and when we lost one of our classmates, it showed how much we care for one another.

Posted January 10, 2010
well i go to YES Prep East End it is a challenging school where you get homework every night nd at times you feel like getting out of this school but at the end yu know that all this pressure is worth it..well besides the academics there is also alot of activities yu can get in..and at the end of the year there is spring trips for yu to be rewarded..nd besides that there is awesome people that you can become friends with and well is awesome!

Yes Prep - East End 4

Posted October 13, 2009
The Yes Prep School District has the top rated best school in Houston and is among the nation's top 100. As of now our school accepts students up to the 10th grade, but give us a couple more years and the East End Campus will be right up there on top. I have had other children that graduated from both private and public schools that are considered (Great) schools, but none of them gave them the opportunity or encouragement that East End is presently giving my two daughters in the 9th and 6th grade. Their older brothers and sister are jealous. This is all possible because of the dedication and support from both staff and teachers.

Posted April 03, 2009
My daughter first year has been a tremendous asset to her by developing academically and socially. This school requires 150% of each student and it shows. The culture shock has been a great influence. I do wish the organization had more parent involvement - hopefully this will change - since this location is quite new. I would recommend this school to any caring parent, that requires 150% from their children as a parent because this school will make an everlasting impact on families and students.

8329 Lawndale Street, Houston, TX  77012
Last modified Yes Prep - East End is a Charter school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Yes Prep - East End Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top