Posted October 16, 2010
Fantastic mixture of academics and spiritual stuff. The school offered my child a lot of things that I have never seen since we left three years ago. Two other catholic schools we have gone to have been inferior. Despite being small there were very good extracurricular activities. The great teachers and Principal made all the difference. How I miss the Bulldogs!

Posted December 26, 2007
This is the best school ever. My 3 year old has attended from August 07 and in December 07 she knows all of her letters, writes her name, reads her colors, and knows all of her basic prayers. The environment is positive and wonderful! The faculty and staff are superb!

Posted November 29, 2007
Our children just started atCNS in Aug. but already we have been blown away by theclassical curriculum, faith formation and top notch teachers. After one week my oldest exclaimed 'this school really makes you WANT to learn'. The classes are kept small and there is an atmosphere of respect fostered. Above all, the school is passionately Catholic they keep Christ in the center of all they do. I feel good knowing my kids bow their heads at least 3 times each day, starting with chapel each morning. My kids come home discussing the catechism and greek mythology. If you are Catholic and love your faith, this is the school for you!

Posted July 05, 2007
Best Catholic school in the city. The classical education curriculum is first rate, and the religious instruction is thoroughly orthodox. The teachers all host after-school programs, and the school's sports program is new but dynamic. Most parents are dedicated and support the school's mission with passion. I'm not just a teacher at CNS. I'm also a parent who entrusts the education of his two children to this fine institution.

Cardinal Newman School
1110 Eldridge Parkway, Houston, TX  77077
Last modified Cardinal Newman School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Cardinal Newman School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.