Posted January 14, 2014
I am a student at YES Prep GULFTON and I have been a part of this family since 6th grade (I am currently a Junior). The school is amazing and the teachers really do care! We are currently on our 4th director but it is okay, the others have left to help improve schools. The academics are hard and challenging but one can always contact the teachers, we have been taught plenty. I love this school and although it lacks extra curricular activities it is still amazing. I recommend it to parents and student who want a good education. YES Prep works towards helping us go to college. From applying to maintaining strength to keep going.

Yes Prep - Gulfton 0

Posted October 16, 2009
this is yhe best school you could send your child to its fundamental and there are the best teachers you could ever imagine ....i see a huge improvement on my grades

Posted September 05, 2009
this is my dtr's second year at yes prep lee and although the work is enormous, she loves it. I love it too. we left a private school to yes and for the first time, my dtr is able to do homework on her own without asking me for assistance with each qxtn. at yes, students are taught well and they can always call a teacher for assistance even after school hours. this was new to us. Mr Durbin(for director) and now Mr Schidmt are wonderful. I love this school. Unfortunately, yes is yet to take hold in houston. Most parents in houston have not heard about this schools. If you have, go for it. There is no lazy student at yes.

Posted July 29, 2009

Yes Prep - Gulfton 4

Posted July 16, 2009
Today was my daughter's first day at Yes Prep Lee. I was impressed with the organization. There wasn't any ciaos, the kids knew what to do, and the staff was very inviting. I saw Mr. Schmitz (the director) greeting the kids, he had an up beat personality and the staff was inviting. I will keep you updated as time goes on....but, I also have to mention that the registration was also organized as well. There is only 1 other school I have seen this organized.....I think I am going to love it here....

Posted August 25, 2008
This is my daughters 1st year and so far she loves it!! In her words she looks forward to school in the morning!!

Yes Prep - Gulfton
6565 De Moss Drive, Houston, TX  77074
Last modified Yes Prep - Gulfton is a Charter school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Yes Prep - Gulfton Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top