Bad
Good

Posted September 28, 2015
I have three kids at this school and never had a single problem. Holmquist is their second home. The affection and positive energy the staff gives to every student from the front door till the classroom have a magical impact. The principal is also excellent

Holmquist Elementary School 4

Posted August 31, 2015
It is a good for my children but far from us and I met problems in the school site registeration

Holmquist Elementary School 1

Posted November 01, 2014
This school has a nice appearance, but the staff lacks the ability to control the students. My daughter was being bullied, after meeting with Ms. Desauto her staff began to constantly write up my daughter and call me complaining about her on a weekly basis. Your child is retaliated against after alerting staff about being bullied. The teachers are messy and lack the ability to redirect students with positive reinforcement.

Posted August 02, 2014
I love this school the staff is wonderful my son completed his first year of school going into second year as a kindergarten student, his pre k teacher was Mrs. Dennison, I have also a new comer this year for pre k I pray he gets Mrs. Dennison as well.

Posted April 30, 2014
Holmquist is one of the finest elementary schools in Alief ISD. The teachers really care about the students and go above and beyond for them. The principal is very supportive and does whatever she can including working with students in small groups.

Posted April 27, 2014
I have worked at this school for 5 years. It is by far the most beautiful school in Alief. The teachers, including myself are all dedicated to our student's safety, development and professionalism with each other and the community. I love this school!

Posted April 19, 2014
I have been at this school since it opened.. I am in it to win it and anyone who is not will not last long here..

Posted May 29, 2013
I love this school. My daughter started here last year in pre k. The teachers she's had so far are very supportive and the office staff are friendly people. Great school, highly recommend.

Holmquist Elementary School 1

Posted October 03, 2012
I couldn't wait to find another job and get far far away from this Principal and her "team" who targets teachers on a daily basis. Teachers are so miserable and it shows. Lucky for me, I left Pronto!!

Posted May 30, 2011
This is a wonderful school with caring teachers and great administration! IIt s a great place to work and to send your children.

Holmquist Elementary School
P O Box 68, Houston, TX  77411
Last modified Holmquist Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Holmquist Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top