Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Our child loves all of the teachers this year, especially home room, Ms. Barrett. Has learned a lot from her this year. She pushes the math & science yet makes them & all subjects really enjoyable. An increadable teacher!

Amount of homework: Agree

For 2nd grade I believe the amount of homework is perfect. Every night there is a minimum for how much to read yet students are recommended to read more, as my child does. They are also given math problems to reinforce the lessons taught in class. As well as pages to work on reading comprehension, important at this stage in life.

ABE is one of the smallest K-5 schools in the city. The school allows parent involvement unlike some others. It offers an excellent education program that is evolving with the times. Providing a great foundation to our children's future.

Develops character: Strongly agree

ABE is working towards becoming a school of character. The staff promotes honesty and integrity.

Amazing school! We love that this school is much smaller than most of the others in CCISD. Everyone seems to know everyone, and there seems to be a lot more accountability because of this! The new principle, Mrs. Thomas, has brightened our spirits and brought so much love to the school. I can't imagine leaving this wonderful community!

We are new to the area and have been so pleased with the teachers and all of the staff at this school. My daughter struggles with dyslexia, and since starting here, has brought her reading grade up 11 points and had almost completely graduated from the dyslexia program. The staff really cares about every student as well as the parents too!

My husband and I are so happy with this school. Our daughter is learning a lot , the best thing of all is that she loves her school and her teacher . She had a great teacher that inspires her and motivates her.we are sure that our daughter is receiving the best education, thank you teachers for your excellent job. Specially to mrs. Adams .

Teachers Supports Only Good Strength for Students. Mrs.Addington, you are doing Good Job,Great guidance as well as Good support to students, Hope, we will get continuous improvement from your end day by day. Based Your Performance My Baby will Get Positive Improvement on studies. Thanks For Great Job.

really a very good school , my daughter is in 4th grade just entered a couple month ago. she loves her class teacher Mrs.Addington and also the school. Inour home country she hates the school but here in Armand bayou she loves to go. Iam too proud of such a good administration

I am very unsatisfied with our school. The first week of school 9/29/2013 my son was sent home as a walker instead of a Day Care. So my 5 year old in Kindergarten walked all alone to his day care un-supervised. I had e-mailed the teacher letting her know the day that my son was supposed to be a walker under my supervision and instead they sent him as walker on the wrong day. Thank God he was not kidnapped, run over, rapped etc. I e-mailed the Principal for a conference after school and never received a reply. Instead I showed up at the school to speak with her and find out what happened and raise concern so it doesn t happen to anyone. The principal gave me the runaround and never gave me a straight answer. I asked the question who puts the kids in the lines for walker and bus riders ? The principals reply was I don t know !!!! Nothing was documented and I was supposed to hear from the principal 9/05/2013 and I have not heard from them to this day. Thank God he is safe, his angels were with him. I hope this doesn t happen to anyone else.

Last modified Armand Bayou Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.