Houston, TX

Posted April 27, 2014
Amazing school! We love that this school is much smaller than most of the others in CCISD. Everyone seems to know everyone, and there seems to be a lot more accountability because of this! The principle is pretentious, and wildly disliked by most , but the teachers are amazing! Terri, the front office secretary, is wonderful. I am so glad we chose this school! Plus, walking our beautiful trail to school every morning has really created a sense of community. We couldn't be happier!

Posted October 28, 2013
My husband and I are so happy with this school. Our daughter is learning a lot , the best thing of all is that she loves her school and her teacher . She had a great teacher that inspires her and motivates her.we are sure that our daughter is receiving the best education, thank you teachers for your excellent job. Specially to mrs. Adams .

Armand Bayou Elementary School 4

Posted September 12, 2013
Teachers Supports Only Good Strength for Students. Mrs.Addington, you are doing Good Job,Great guidance as well as Good support to students, Hope, we will get continuous improvement from your end day by day. Based Your Performance My Baby will Get Positive Improvement on studies. Thanks For Great Job.

Posted September 10, 2013
really a very good school , my daughter is in 4th grade just entered a couple month ago. she loves her class teacher Mrs.Addington and also the school. Inour home country she hates the school but here in Armand bayou she loves to go. Iam too proud of such a good administration

Armand Bayou Elementary School 1

Posted September 10, 2013
I am very unsatisfied with our school. The first week of school 9/29/2013 my son was sent home as a walker instead of a Day Care. So my 5 year old in Kindergarten walked all alone to his day care un-supervised. I had e-mailed the teacher letting her know the day that my son was supposed to be a walker under my supervision and instead they sent him as walker on the wrong day. Thank God he was not kidnapped, run over, rapped etc. I e-mailed the Principal for a conference after school and never received a reply. Instead I showed up at the school to speak with her and find out what happened and raise concern so it doesn t happen to anyone. The principal gave me the runaround and never gave me a straight answer. I asked the question who puts the kids in the lines for walker and bus riders ? The principals reply was I don t know !!!! Nothing was documented and I was supposed to hear from the principal 9/05/2013 and I have not heard from them to this day. Thank God he is safe, his angels were with him. I hope this doesn t happen to anyone else.

Posted July 07, 2012
We have had a great experience with our kids at Armand Bayou. One of our kids was on the robotics team and it has changed his life. He has learned to do presentations and work as a part of the team. The robotics team won in both the local and state competition. He was also part of the gifted program and took a leadership class. I would recommend this school to anyone.

Armand Bayou Elementary School 0

Posted September 21, 2010
The teachers are spectacular! The administration is fabulous!

Posted November 18, 2009
Mrs. Holmes is a great asset to Armand Bayou. She is part of the Dyslexia department and she is wonderful with my daughter.

Armand Bayou Elementary School 2

Posted June 15, 2009

Posted December 05, 2008
It is awesome. I just love it. I've been here since kindergarden.

Armand Bayou Elementary School
16000 Hickory Knoll Drive, Houston, TX  77059
Last modified Armand Bayou Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Armand Bayou Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top