Posted December 16, 2013
I currently go to Clear Lake. It is extremely competitive. If you don't put in the effort to make good grades, the teachers will not help you. They do not baby you in any way. They prepare you for college very well.

Posted September 27, 2013
Don't let them find out if the doctor prescribes strong medication for your child. They will either have a choice of taking it and staying home or going to school in pain. They think they know more than the parents or doctors.

Posted September 24, 2013
Administration and teachers are too idiotic to deal with. Rely too much on spamming you with electronic communication that is worthless when they need to give a simple piece of paper to the students to take home. Isn't it illegal to sign your email and phone number up to spam communication without your consent and give you no obvious way to opt out? But then again, this school must think they are above the law. They don't really care about your child or your time as evidenced by their clearly delusional extra-curricular activities schedules. What type of school admin would want a 14 year old girl to walk home through a city by herself for 5 miles to get home? Think they care? Nope, just so long as the booster club gets your money.

Posted August 15, 2013
This school is full of drugs. Coaches are not supporting our children sadly. Dreams are crushed, very sad.

Clear Lake High School 4

Posted May 31, 2011
I attended CCISD from elementary school and graduated from CLHS and you really do not realize how great of an education you have received until after you leave CLHS and enter college/ rest of the World. The knowledge I have and my ability to retain copious amount of information is greatly due to the progressive and competitive education I received. My everyday knowledge and general understanding compared to my peers is astounding. I have had numerous people ask, How do you know that? I say, Great education! The clique issue never phased me due to I am a well rounded and friendly person and had friends from every group and walk of life. I can see how maybe not having the extra income to have the latest fashion could maybe bother a student but the reward of a great education will out way any lack of monetary means. With the education you receive and your will not to compromise your future, you will be able to afford what you need in life. All of my teachers were great and if you needed help all you had to do was ask. I always felt safe at school and that I was a priority. Great district! Great area to live!

Clear Lake High School 2

Posted March 26, 2011
I graduated from Lake last year and the teachers were great. The students were stuck up snobs and Lake is all about their "cliques" so if you don't fit into a certain category I'd suggest a more open-minded school.

Clear Lake High School 3

Posted March 24, 2011
My Son and I are looking for the best opportunity for his education. we are planning on moving to Clearlake in the near future. I have heard this school rates very well and I am interested in finding out more.

Posted April 02, 2010

Posted April 05, 2009

Posted February 10, 2009

Clear Lake High School
2929 Bay Area Boulevard, Houston, TX  77058
(281) 284-1900
Last modified Clear Lake High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Clear Lake High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 51 reviews. Top