Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

They leave a big imprint on your life and really teach you the right skills. They are never mean, just strict.

Develops character: Strongly agree

Strict no bullying policy. Fair play. These are the reasons why Brookwood bears will thrive.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

I loved my son's K teacher. She was SO sweet, my son loved her, she was AMAZING with the kids, and it was very easy to get a hold of her if I had a question or concern, and she never denied me dropping by to talk to her.

Develops character: Strongly agree

I strongly believe that every student is treated fairly in this school and they all have a chance to be honest about anything and everything. They teach the kids to be who they are and they learn from having fun more than being lectured all day.

This school was amazing. We lived in the district for only 6 months of his Kindergarten year, but my son LOVED going to school. His teacher was amazing, very communicative, fun, caring, kind, and the rest of the staff was the same. After just 2 visits, they already remembered who I was each time I went and they never gave me any trouble. The school always had activities going on, from fairs to fundraisers, to raffles, and being a part of the PTA was even better. I wish we could go back to that district again.

Rated #1 in area according to newspaper. I volunteer a lot at this school. I have heard a special ed student crying as teacher guides him to class. Staff very patient. Its sad people are not tolerant of this population. Adm and office very good.

Both Principal and asst. Principal are letting down. Kids are screaming in hallways. Parents are not welcomed by asst. Principal. Front office staff is really kind. Some of the teachers are below average. if you think this is a great school then I would say explore around there many good school..

Principal Arrington best thing happened to school .Really focused on student learning Parents can be act like snobs and want to run school At least some of them Other parent are nice and not opposed to change Glad the administration doesnt allow that to take focus off the kids The other new assistant principal is also helpful

Correction to previous comment ... Principal Arrington is the culprit. She's really letting Brookwood's children and parents down with her policies.

My daughter study in Kinder garden. Ms. Fisher is so kind to take the students to next level. I do see during PTA meetings, principle remember each student by class at least some by name. Teaching curriculum and home work to students keep them so encouraging. I strongly recommend this school.

Last modified Brookwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.