Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Cypress Falls High School
Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted May 20, 2016
The administrators and director of instruction especially claim their decisions are made based on "policy" but in actuality it's a lack of trying, because while they help some students, they simply refuse to help others because of that "policy". How could we expect to learn fairness and integrity with this type of treatment?

Posted May 20, 2016
Cypress Falls administrators do little to nothing to aid their students. They also cannot keep up with their students and never call or email back during critical times. The director of instruction specifically is horrible, she doesn't try at all to assist the students and would rather blame her decisions on "policy" rather than her own lack of trying and twisted ethic, and unfortunately she is the one you have to go to for most of your problems. I would highly suggest a different school in the district.

Posted October 13, 2014
CyFalls is not a school that I would recommend. I would encourage any parent to consider other schools in the district if possible. I have two students at CyFalls and have seen the politics first hand. One reviewer mentioned that the school administrators focus on keeping up appearance. This is very true and I doubt that it will change any time soon. Sports: If you have an athlete, politics is very heavy. If you are not willing to play the game then CyFalls will not be beneficial for your student in athletics.

Cypress Falls High School 2

Posted August 13, 2014
Cy falls is an OK school but I do agree that they just like to keep appearances and don't feel in any way that they actually try to understand us or even get to know us. That's my opinion but academically they have good teachers.

Posted June 09, 2014
HORRIBLE!!!! My son has been bullied for months. He has also been assaulted. The Assistant principal claims that my son is a certain way that's why children pick on him. The Assistant Principle told me I should have done something sooner and that my child should have come to him. Good luck having the principle call you back. I have sent e-mails and messages still waiting. The AP also went as far as to tell me my child was not telling the truth. He know has a scar of his arm for life.

Posted May 12, 2014
CAREFUL!! Cypress Falls is not a safe school for your children. My son's cellphone and other belonging have been stolen twice from his gym locker. The principals and authorities just turn their sight and wash their hand saying they have no probe or evidence.

Posted April 28, 2014
Not a safe school, by any means. I've reported violent, even sexual acts, but all the staff here is concerned about is grade scores and 'keeping up appearances'.

Posted September 26, 2013
My daughter had to miss the first three weeks of school because she had to be out of state. When she returned the counselor was very kind and understanding. I feel like they care about the students and their families.

Posted August 27, 2013
I just enrolled at CyFalls HS, and this school is the best. The registration department was awesome at enrolling me. The counselor was very helpful and nice. Most of all I enjoyed the lunch, it was great. The food was very good. I'm going to love being a student at this school.

Posted July 21, 2013
Cy-Falls is a great school !! I couldnt have imagined a better school to go to for my freshman yearr !! The teachers were amazing and helped out if any student couldnt catch on to the lesson and gave tutions to those necessary and were always dedicated to teaching the students no matter what !!

Cypress Falls High School
9811 Huffmeister Road, Houston, TX  77095
Last modified Cypress Falls High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.