Posted March 21, 2014
STAY AWAY FROM THIS SCHOOL! The administrative staff, especially the principal and assistant principal are so focused on TAKS scores, they ignore the MAJOR problems within the school. The students are very aggressive. The students make the problems of this school, which the administration and district do not adequately combat. Rezoning for the residential boundaries for Campbell is needed, as well as some disciplinary intervention with the students. Administrative staff need to work more closely with the teachers and parents, instead of focusing their sights and goals on test scores. Test scores WILL IMPROVE when everything else at Campbell is improved.

Posted February 14, 2014
TERRIBLE SCHOOL. The administration is non-communicative with the parents. The student population is not a balanced mix of races. I'm aware that it shouldn't matter, but unfortunately, it does because having one race dominate in numbers causes problems for the remaining different races. There are frequent physical fights in the school too. Students are not monitored very well in the halls either, allowing the bully students to push and literally stampeded through the halls. You'd have to see the chaos to believe it. I WAS STUNNED seeing what my children go through every day at school. Sure, the school is beautiful and new after its remodel a few years ago. It's a Title I school, so it has all of the best equipment and supplies. But, it doesn't fix the student population and demographic imbalance. AVOID THIS SCHOOL.

Posted October 17, 2012
This is the worst school my daughter has ever attended. I spent months trying to get ahold of my daughter's teacher's, the VP and the Principal. Now I found out that they turned me into the court system because their front office neglected to add my daughter's doctor notes into the system when she had her apendectomy. Now I have to go to Humble and pay $200.00 to get this cleared up so my daughter can get her driver's license. It's a good thing I actually kept all of my origionals since 2009 so that I can prove to the court that they were a horrible school. I wonder how many people out there don't keep as good records as I do? I wonder how many people have to pay court fees and fines because of Campbells lazy office staff. By the way, I am a single mom that is disabled and can't drive. So I will have to pay for a wheelchair able cab to take my daughter and I all the way to Humble to fix their mistakes. It is just wrong that they can do this to good people. The school is a total ghetto!!! My daughter was bullied because she is white.

Posted May 14, 2012
I am a mother who grow up in the CFISD district & went to Arnold middle & Cy-fair high school in this district. I thought living in this district all the school would be good & my daughter would go to a good school but I was wrong. My daughter came from an elementary that had a lot of parent involvement to this school which has very little. Campbell picks & chooses which parents can be involved. They do not let every parent help. The principle says that there is a no tolerance policy, no that's not true the same students have repeated fights in school & only get a slap on the hand. This school compared to other cfisd middle school is considered ghetto. There is a lot of fights & the 6th grade vice principle is a joke. You leave messages & emails for him to contact you, it takes an email or phone call to the principle for you to get an answer. The only thing that I like about this school is with my daughter K level teachers, I can't speak of the regular level teacher.

Campbell Middle School 5

Posted January 21, 2011
I Am An Eighth Grade Student Here At Campbell Middle School I Enjoy It Here Very Much. It Has Been Said That Campbell Is Ghetto But It Is Not True Its Just Like Any Other School. The Teachers Here Will Help You In Any Thing You Need. They Are So Helpful. Campbell Is A School With A Variety Of Ethics. I Have Enjoyed My Two Years At Campbell And Enjoying My Third Year.

Posted August 20, 2010
To many drug violations in this school, and alot of gang banging. But since they have a new principal i hope they straighten things out.

Campbell Middle School 3

Posted April 29, 2009
Helloo, I am a student currently attending Campbell Middle School right now as an eight grader. I've been here since 6-8 grade and been in the Cy-Fair district since Pre-K. Campbell is an average school. I have a brother who went here as well and I've noticed that the years have gotten worse. The programs have gotten worse. And it's not that the faculty and staff are not doing a good job, I think it's the students. If they just put a little effort into what they do, there's no reason for anyone to fail. The teachers here really do care about you and the students. They answer your questions as soon as they can. The band and choir teachers at Campbell are really good. So again, this school has great staff just needs the students efforts to try the best and hardest. :)

Posted August 05, 2008

Posted June 12, 2008

Campbell Middle School 5

Posted April 18, 2008

Campbell Middle School
11415 Bobcat Road, Houston, TX  77064
Last modified Campbell Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Campbell Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top