Bad
Good

Copeland Elementary School 5

Posted November 01, 2013
Copelad Elementary is an awesome school. My kid had the lucky to began his academic education through Mrs. Wynn "Happy Planet" kindergarten, at Copeland Elementary. Her teaching style and contagious motivation is to any kid the best introduction to school I've seen so far. My kid got engaged, encouraged and loves to go to school everyday. The first years of education are the pillars for a successfully balanced life. I believe Copeland Elementary can help most kids building such foundation and character structure.

Copeland Elementary School 4

Posted September 26, 2013
Kids are enjoying school. My kidergartner is always happy to go. Once he missed his school because he wasnt well and got up late..he really cried :). I think school is dooing its best to keep kids engaged in many activities. I'm liking it!

Copeland Elementary School 4

Posted February 19, 2010
My daughter is in her second year at Copeland. Teachers last year were WONDERFUL...most are very good. The school is very overcrowded and Cy-Fair does not have adequate funds. If you must live in Cy-Fair, Copeland is one of the better options. Parent involvement is encouraged and administrative staff is very responsive. The main problem I have with the school is its open concept classrooms. The noise and chaos that goes along with having ten classrooms in one room are too much for my daughter to handle (this is the same in all of Cy-Fair ISD). Copeland and Sampson are the only schools within Cy-Fair that I would allow my child to attend. With that said, use a lot of caution before purchasing a home in Cy-Fair. It is quickly losing its reputation as a great school district. Be aware that Copeland is up for rezoning in 2011.

Copeland Elementary School 5

Posted December 15, 2004
We moved from Singapore to Houston in Summer 2004. My daughter was attending the American International School before that. So, we were quite reluctant to send her to a public school here. However, with strong encouragement and sound advice from friends who lived here in the past, we decided to try out one of the public schools in the Cy-Fair district. After one semester in Copeland Elementary School, my husband and I agreed that the school is an excellent public school with very dedicated teachers. In fact, we feel that the teachers in Copeland is the school's greatest asset. They are kind and generous in their demeanor. My daughter simply adores her teachers and speak fondly of them. Whenever I drop by the school, I am greeted with friendly smiles and greetings from the staff. Academically, my daughter has benefitted much from the constant tests, quizzes, reviews and daily homework.

Copeland Elementary School
18018 Forest Heights Drive, Houston, TX  77095
Last modified Copeland Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.