Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly agree

School has strict anti-bully policy. School has zero tolerance against violence, hatred, racism and bullying.

Supports LD students: Strongly agree

There quarter year report card is a very good way to evaluate the child four times in a year and that helps the teachers to give special focus on the areas where the student is weak. They also offer gifted child program; if you think your kid is progressing faster as compared to the rest of the students you can enroll your kid to the gifted child program to match his or her pace.

Develops character: Strongly agree

They have very strong approach towards respect compassion and integrity. There is an absolute anti-bully culture and violence is not tolerated. They focus on mutual respect and sharing.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Copeland Elegant has excellent teachers, especially my daughter's class teacher is very capable and hardworking. My kid learns a lot and enjoys her school too.

Amount of homework: Neutral

As my kid is in just kindergarten there is not much of a homework she gets so I cannot comment on it but I'm satisfied with the level of learning she gets each day from school as her vocabulary is increasing, her writing is getting better and she is an avid reader now .

This is a great school. I have a six-year-old daughter who is in kindergarten in Copeland elementary school Cypress. I am very happy with the progress of my daughter since she started going in this school. She did her pre-K from a private school in Memorial but I never was satisfied, But since she moved in this school I noticed she was taking keen interest in reading and knows spellings very well. I saw a significant improvement in her vocabulary as well. Her class teacher is really good; very friendly and very hard-working towards her students.

Copelad Elementary is an awesome school. My kid had the lucky to began his academic education through Mrs. Wynn "Happy Planet" kindergarten, at Copeland Elementary. Her teaching style and contagious motivation is to any kid the best introduction to school I've seen so far. My kid got engaged, encouraged and loves to go to school everyday. The first years of education are the pillars for a successfully balanced life. I believe Copeland Elementary can help most kids building such foundation and character structure.

Kids are enjoying school. My kidergartner is always happy to go. Once he missed his school because he wasnt well and got up late..he really cried :). I think school is dooing its best to keep kids engaged in many activities. I'm liking it!

My daughter is in her second year at Copeland. Teachers last year were WONDERFUL...most are very good. The school is very overcrowded and Cy-Fair does not have adequate funds. If you must live in Cy-Fair, Copeland is one of the better options. Parent involvement is encouraged and administrative staff is very responsive. The main problem I have with the school is its open concept classrooms. The noise and chaos that goes along with having ten classrooms in one room are too much for my daughter to handle (this is the same in all of Cy-Fair ISD). Copeland and Sampson are the only schools within Cy-Fair that I would allow my child to attend. With that said, use a lot of caution before purchasing a home in Cy-Fair. It is quickly losing its reputation as a great school district. Be aware that Copeland is up for rezoning in 2011.

Last modified Copeland Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.