Houston, TX
Students enrolled: 1,071

Posted August 11, 2015
I wish my prek daughter could still return for kindergarder to this school. Since shes not zoned she will have to go to atkinson. My daughter loved every minute of her pre k at frazier and all the staff there was always friendly. I want to thank Ms.Wiley and Mrs.Diaz for giving my daughter Genesis a great 2014-2015 school year :)

Posted August 13, 2014
My child and I are very grateful to the teachers and staff of this school, the academic year 2013-2014 was wonderful for my child, often told me how happy he was at that school. We're really gonna miss their 5th grade teachers Mrs.Tovar, Ms.Troner, Mrs.Velazquez, Mrs Brock. Congratulations to these teachers who allowed my child had a great learning journey during their 5th grade. Never forget !!!

Posted October 07, 2013
The staffs at Frazier spend countless hours studying, calibrating, analyzing data, planning and teaching to insure each and every student s personal success and growth. Just walking down the halls while listening to the lessons being taught, students working cooperatively in small groups and individualized one on one coaching does it become quite evident that the community works together as a partnership to create success for tomorrows generation.

Posted June 21, 2005
Solid, supporting administration, caring staff towards students, wonderful diversity of children, cutting edge of balanced literacy.

Posted May 17, 2005
Frazier Elementary is a great school with a very low teacher student ratio which is hard to find in the Houston area. The classes are small, many teachers have special training for ESL and bilingual education. My child has only attended exemplary schools in the Houston area and Frazier is her favorite by far. It is a small close-knit school and the education is fabulous. Teachers are excellent at communicating with Parents, the Prinicpal is A+ and the school is making significant strides improving as each year passes. Frazier also receives more state funding and grants than many other schools which enable it to invest in various areas to improve education at the school. I would recommend this school to anyone looking for an A+ elementary school in the NW Houston area.

Frazier Elementary School
8300 Little River Road, Houston, TX  77064
Last modified Frazier Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Frazier Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top