Bad
Good

My daughter has been at Wilson since pre k, she is on 5th grade she love's all of her teachers I'm so please with the hole school from the front desk all the way to the teachers I'm so sorry that my daughter going to another school for middle schoo.. I love this school my self as a parent...

My son attends this school. He LOVES his teacher, the administrators and even his bus driver. School will be out next week for the summer and he's already upset that it will be a few months before he goes back. Communication is great, office staff is always delightful and very helpful, and the few times we've heard from the nurse she has been informative and helpful too.

Great teachers, Great curriculum...Overall Great environment!

This is our first year and am so far, very disappointed with the lack of communication. We were promised to be notified of the 'meet the teacher' event by mail. Instead, they posted a one-liner on their website and I'm glad I just happened to check it one day. Instead of planning this event during the evening when most parents can both attend, it's scheduled conveniently for the staff for one hour during the middle of the day. I've voiced my concerns to the principal, but haven't heard back yet. It's only been 24 hrs. Maybe she's on vacation??? I hope this poor planning and lack of communication is not indicative of their over all approach!

This school is still one of the better in our area. We have been here 7 years and am sad to say that even though it is better than most around here, it still has dramatically dropped over the years. It has become very political. Some teachers do not have the childs best interest at heart. Nor do the jobs that they are required to do through out the year. Their demographics have tanked in the last couple years and they do not offer the support, at times, that is needed for children who struggle. As much as I love Wilson I am sad to see it slide to the lower end of the spectrum.

I work in CFISD at another school then WIlson. My children go to Wilson. One of the reasons I keep them at Wilson instead of the school I work at is because Wilson is a Wonderful school compared to many in Cy Fair. With the new ATeam this year a lot more has been done to make this an even better school. I am proud to call my children Wilson Wranglers! There are a few teachers that need to consider new professions but for the most part Wilson is awesome!

Last modified Wilson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.