Emmott Elementary School 5

Posted May 08, 2014
great school always loved this school i wish that i went to this kind of school in my childhood because the teachers are great

Posted October 08, 2013
my son is in sec grade, teachers are good in reading,math and sience but I believe they need to work more in writing,which is very important for their future!

Posted September 10, 2013
This is our second year at Emmott. I love the teachers but am not happy with the leadership. There was a large group of staff who left at the end of last year. I have heard from staff that this was directly caused by the principal. They seem to cater to stay at home mothers, scheduling meet the teacher and other events during the workday. The teachers are fantastic and really show the students as much personal attention as possible.

Posted June 04, 2013
My school is Emmott Elementary and it has been a wonderful environment that nurtures learning and leadership. My daughters have completed first and fourth grade and continue to grow intellectually. The staff consists of firm and caring professionals who have always put forth their best effort to improve a situation and encourage a healthy stimulating disciplined environment.

Posted April 16, 2013
My daughter has been going to this school for 2 years. She came from a very good school in Florida and I was very nervous she wasn't going to get the same kind of attention and education she received from her previous school, but the school turned out to be great! This is her last year here as she is in the 5th grade and I am sad she is leaving.

Emmott Elementary School 2

Posted October 02, 2012
I thought it was going to be great. Boy was I wrong. My son in the first grade and I definitely think that a particular first grade teacher should take time off or find a new job. She is extremely rude to my child. I have heard her being verbally extreme with him, and I am not allowed to mention what they are investigating at the moment. Teachers should not be teachers if they lack patience, or understanding for their students. My son has had a hard time in life, and she has embarrassed him thinking it would change his behavior. The principals are great and I am sure this matter will clear up, this school is a bit strict but only when they want to be. My other son got kicked off the bus for sticking up for himself and others, ended up scuffling with students. The bully got his seat changed and my child got kicked off the bus! How is any of this fair??

Emmott Elementary School 1

Posted March 04, 2012
having 3 children that attended or still attends... I can assure you that it has definitely declined in providing child safety in reference to bullying! The handbook clearly states the definition of bullying. My son has been bullied for over a month to the point that he is displaying anxiety symptoms and has confided in me that he is even afraid to go to the restroom. He is fearful of the "bully" carrying out his next threat!

Emmott Elementary School 1

Posted September 26, 2011
I rated one star because you can't rate zero! This school is horrible, my son got bullied, they wasted time putting off meetings for my sons special needs and the staff and principal didnt care!!! Do not put your children in danger, they will not care for them. It is all too obvious these people are just here for a paycheck.

Emmott Elementary School 0

Posted May 31, 2009
I hate this school, this school is all about test scores and not for the students. my daughter had the worst experience of her life. I recommend no parent send there child to this school. This school is racial profiling and hides under there title cy-fair elementary. (its all about the cy-fair way) lol

Emmott Elementary School 5

Posted May 14, 2008

Emmott Elementary School
11750 Steeple Way Boulevard, Houston, TX  77065
Last modified Emmott Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Emmott Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top