Posted October 17, 2013
I just retired from the Holmsley team after nearly 39 years in education. I have taught in other schools in Tucson and in New York. The Holmsley staff, especially the fourth grade team, has been by far the best I have worked with. The Parent Teacher Organization is the most supportive I have ever had the privilege to work with.

Posted April 29, 2010
The attention and the great communications with the children & parents!

Posted April 26, 2010
Holmsley has been an amazing school, the teacher and staff support are exceptional. Communications between teachers and parent is great.The principal truly cares about the students, teachers, staff, and parents. Parent participation is awesome. Extra curriculum activities are team focused. Thank You Mr. Rowley and Mrs. Hicks you made my son's year phenomenal. Goal setting and self encouragement skills have shined through my son. Every school you have life skills as a course. I as a parent appreciate the work you have done with my son on an educational level and personal development level, thank you again the test scores say it all!

Posted March 12, 2010

Posted August 25, 2008

Holmsley Elementary School 4

Posted April 16, 2007
Holmsley has been a great school, one of the more diverse ones in the Copperfield area. The front desk staff are always friendly and helpful. Teachers provide communication via written notes and email. The Prinicipal truly cares about the students and faculty. The library, cafeteria, physical eduation, art and music personnel are great too. Active parent participation will ensure that Holmsley will continue to be a great school.

Posted September 21, 2006
At first I was not to happy nor my kids. While they got to know their teachers they were very happy. I had great teachers for my kids and they were Awesome! I love the staff they are great and they always would greet you when you walk into the office. All I can say is keep up the great work!

Posted August 19, 2006
The front office staff is always welcoming. The teachers are attentive and supportive. Both my children have had wonderful educational experiences at Holmsley. We look forward to another fantastic year!

Holmsley Elementary School 2

Posted January 25, 2006
Staff is not flexible for individual needs. Open concept floorplan is loud. District is large and crowded.

Holmsley Elementary School
7315 Hudson Oaks Drive, Houston, TX  77095
Last modified Holmsley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Holmsley Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top