Houston, TX
Students enrolled: 1,614

Posted May 08, 2014
Cook middle school is a totally new life for me.New friends,lockers,and new teachers!it's all so exciting to go to middle school.cook is the best!

Posted January 01, 2014
Teachers are kind and they make sure no one gets bullied and the staff treats the kids like they deserve.

Posted May 26, 2013
cook middle school is a great school because they teach the children so much and the staff is great its in a really good location the kids are nice the school is neat and everything about it is awesome.

Posted October 07, 2009
Teachers really go the extra mile and care about each child

Posted September 21, 2008
Cook is a good teaching enviroment. We students try to stay close. There maybe differences, but we try to resolve them.

Posted July 05, 2007
We are so very fortunate to have had such an excellent principal and many very dedicated teachers. There is open communication and high expectations.

Cook Middle School 1

Posted May 30, 2007
The leadership of this school is sorely lacking. Administrators do not address the needs of incoming 6th grades students well...especially active boys. I have other children that went through Cook Middle School years ago and it has changed dramatically and definitely not for the better.

Posted April 06, 2006
The co-operation and assistance given to me by the school staff was excellent. Being a long distance parent, my visit to the school a few months ago was a very pleasant experience. All of the people I meet were very helpful and they addressed all my questions and concerns. I know my children are in good hands after meeting their Advisor, talking with their teachers, and hearing what the administrative staff had to say about the school personnel and programs. Not being involved or aware of the day to day activities is difficult but Cook Middle School has been very helpful with reporting the progress of my children. The entire staff was open and honest, which to me is a good indicator that the people my children are learning from are of good character. This last statment does reflect whenever I talk with my children. Their self-confidence has grown immensely.

9111 Wheatland Drive, Houston, TX  77064
Last modified Cook Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cook Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top