Houston, TX
Students enrolled: 1,406

Truitt Middle School 1

Posted August 17, 2014
This school is one of the worst. A 7th grade teacher once almost slammed a locker on my fingers on purpose for using the locker during 2nd period.

Posted February 03, 2013
I attended Truitt Middle School in the late 90's, and my younger brother in the early 2000's. My experience at Truitt was rather pleasant for the most part. The teachers are great. I've never had a complaint about the staff. They are nice and friendly as long as you return the same courtesy. The school has some great extracurricular programs. I was played football and was in band, and enjoyed both very much. The only downside to this school is the students. While the teachers and staff are very nice, the students can be a bit rough. If you have a nice kid who hangs out with the right crowd, he should be fine. From my experience, it's generally the kids who hang out with the bad crowd who get into fights and other sorts of trouble. Bullying isn't a huge issue at this school, or at least that was the my and my brother's experience. However, a bullying issue can pop up here and there. If it happens it's usually within their cliques. Yes, from my experience students are very cliquish at this school. Overall a good school and as long as your kid hangs out with the right crowd he/she will be fine.

Posted August 13, 2012
My daughter goes to this school. She enjoys her studies and each day looks forward to go to this school. The 7th grade teachers have been so helpful that she has developed a love for her studies. They have kept her motivated till the year end. For a student coming from abroad, this school proved to be a blessing... Thank you Truiit.

Truitt Middle School 0

Posted April 12, 2010
My daughter is currently a student of Truitt and she loves her school! She does really well in all her classes and I am so proud of her. Ms. Licata is her orchestra teacher and she is amazing! My daughter was placed in advanced orchestra after only playing for 8 months. If you are intersted in the arts this school is great!

Posted March 14, 2010
I LOVE this school.I curently attend there and it rocks.The teachers are great and there is never a boreing day at Truitt.If you decide to go there the orchestra is what i would recomend.But thats just me.You can chose for your self what you want from many of the great classes here at Truitt. :)

Truitt Middle School 0

Posted February 15, 2010
i think that truitt is a great school..as long as you try hard and stay focus. then everything should go nice and smooth for your child,and i go too truitt middle school currently and i find i the best school i have been to in a long time

Truitt Middle School 2

Posted October 19, 2009

Posted September 11, 2009
This school rocks. This school has the best teachers. And yes there are alot of fights but its a good school.

Posted August 25, 2009

Posted August 17, 2009

Truitt Middle School
6600 Addicks Satsuma Road, Houston, TX  77084
Last modified Truitt Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Truitt Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 29 reviews. Top