Bad
Good

Roberson was my saving grace. I went through alot the two years I was there but no matter what Roberson made sure I didn't fall. The teachers were helpful and the administrators were strict. When I left Roberson for Westfield (which is right across the street) there were major changes in the way I was taught and the way I learned. Teachers never taught, and students often used drugs on campus. Nine of that mattered though because Roberson taught me to teach myself. I was on honor roll the entire year. After Westfield I went to Wunsche high school. Because of Roberson I wanted to learn, Roberson, unknowingly, kept me alive. It felt like a family.

i attended this school 6-8th grade and now im in spring high this school is the best in the district you will see all your elementary friends and be grateful you went to roberson

My school is actually pretty decent. I love the various choice in electives. I don't understand why the reviews are so bad. I was able to advance my knowledge in various subjects with DAL, a new program put in place that erases the use of textbook learning.

To me this school is ok! We have a new principal named Ms.Daniels and new assistant principals and new teachers! I like how the school has different electives and the electives are fun like art,music tech, theater, dance and more! This school have definitely changed since we got a new principal! The teachers try very hard so we won't become bored in the classes! I DONT really like the DAL part but its a different part of learning!

As a parent, I have had great experience with the teachers and leadership. I enjoy the field experiences and extra activities my son has participated in. No its not perfect, but what school in Texas is perfect!

DO NOT FALL FOR THIS LOTTERY SYSTEM, THIS SCHOOL IS A JOKE! i WISH i HAD DONE MORE RESEARCH ON THIS SCHOOL CAUSE i WOULD NOT LET MY SON ATTEND HERE AT ALL. THE ORIENTATION WAS GREAT AND ALL, BUT THE PRODUCT DOES NOT STAND ON IT'S OWN! THE LEADERSHIP IS A JOKE, WHEN YOU CALL TO ASK A QUESTION NO ONE KNOWS ANYTHING. THE SCHOOL BUSES DON'T PICK UP YOUR KIDS HERE AND THERE, THEY RUN LATE. MOST OF THE TEACHERS ARE RUDE AND WON'T TALK TO YOU, AND WILL NOT HELP IF YOUR CHILD HAS AN ISSUE. STAY AWAY FROM THIS SO CALLED SCHOOL IF YOU KNOW WHAT'S BEST!

i hate the school hate the kids love some of the seventh grade teachers the principle "thad gittens" annoys me saying "LEEGGGOOOO" when we're trying to get to class and this school is considered great compared to the others in the district

As a student attending this school, I can say as many other schools, we have our ups and downs. If you type in Roberson Middle School, you see "hit list," "news," and "Teacher." These are reasons we have gotten on tv yet no one knows about our out of states field trips in which we learn things other students are not able to, our Science Olypimiad team which made it to state, or the fact that students can leave Roberson with many high school credits. I myself will be leaving with 6.5 counting me as a Sophmore in high school. So, if you mst judge my school judge us not only by the bad things that have come to but, the good things we have acomplished as well. We are a good school with some stupid kids who can't process how to be smart and get to clas and teachers who can give out way to much homework and make many kids mad but then we also have those students who win awards, help the enviroment, and leave with many credits and amplified skills and teachers who guide and polish us to be wonderful students and people.

Last modified Edward Roberson Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.