Public charter
Houston, TX

Amount of homework: Too much

Posted July 21, 2015
Because of my regular dose of extreme homework, most of my social and after-school life was demolished..I stayed up often and slept at 2 am or 4..

Develops empathy: Agree

Posted July 21, 2015
This school had a very caring environment, I was pleased with my experience regarding the people I met and my teachers.

Develops honesty: Disagree

Posted July 21, 2015
Students cheated on just about every test and the teachers pretended to not see. Most of the students here were actively cheating, making the core idea behind getting an education completely irrelevant.

North Houston Early College High School 2

Posted July 21, 2015
Overall, I met amazing people and had the opportunity to take college classes, yet I was unprepared and felt isolated (academically). Our school was very small and the restrooms were in horrible condition. I sadly feel that I have wasted years of my life in a place that only brought my GPA down. I did not learn much and it was also very easy to skip class.

Teacher effectiveness: Ineffective

Posted July 21, 2015
In this school, we have an array of teachers, meaning that some really care, while others are completely oblivious of their actual role as teachers.

North Houston Early College High School 5

Posted July 19, 2013
The school is a nice caring environment for the student wishing to get ahead with their college and high school education for free. The teachers really care about the student body and only want the best for your students.

North Houston Early College High School 1

Posted June 17, 2013
This school is very unorganized and some of the teachers are very rude and mean, the principal is never there you only see her out of her when she has to use the restroom. Some of the students behave so childish and like I said before they are very very very UNORGANIZED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

99 Lyerly Street, Houston, TX  77022
Last modified North Houston Early College High School is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North Houston Early College High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top