Kipp Sharpstown College Preparator 3

Posted October 13, 2013
I am impressed with the education that my kids are receiving at this school. The only negative thing that I can say about the school is that the lunch service is not good. My kids have been coming home complaining about the food not being prepared properly. I have started letting my kids bring there lunch from home due to the fact that the lunch is not cooked right.

Posted August 01, 2013
BEST school in Houston Area ,Great Staff,Best Teacher Ever!!!!!!!!!! Im Kipp Mom,Very Proud of That !!!! :-)

Posted January 06, 2013
I was a student at the school and I absolutely loved everything about the school. It gave me the chance to play the violin something that no one from my family had ever done. Teachers are amazing, they were always pushing us academically and now that I go back to volunteer teachers are still teaching with great passion. Great academics, fine arts, and although there aren't many sports we do have the arts, and also electives towards the end of the school day in which some are sport related.

Posted January 24, 2010
I am a parent of 4 children at this school. I am impressed with the vitality, the energy, and the individual attention the children get and the school has. I never fear for their safety. I see that they really appreciate the relationships they have with their teachers. Each child is a person, not a number. It's rated exemplary. My son is going there next year as a 5th grader, which is when the middle school starts.

Kipp Sharpstown College Preparator
10711 Kipp Way, Houston, TX  77099
Last modified Kipp Sharpstown College Preparator is a Charter school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kipp Sharpstown College Preparator Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top