Posted August 21, 2013
well since I was at that school it was the most best experience ever and I think you kids could go there. I was so happy at this school. people like you should know that I want to be able to work at this school. they have lockers so no body will steal your clothes and you have a gym locker where no one can steal your lunch money. so yeah if you give this school money it would really help improve the system with good computers and other specific needs.

Posted June 21, 2013
I LOVE THIS SCHOOL. I had some good times here. There were something i prefer not to say because it might change your presective on Hoffman, but it was great. Me and My friends ran the school. I was a so call bad kid, but idc i had fun ab=nd i past everything the first go round! My favorite teachers were Mr. Haulcy (Sac Teacher) and Mr. Sanders!!!!

Posted September 30, 2010
This school is great. It has many great programs that help any kind of student now matter if their black, white, hispanic , or any other race. Their after school program is great every elective that they offer is excellent. I've been coming to this school for a year and I hope that I will enjoy this new school year. It's the best school that I have attended to. Aldine I.S.D. is the best district.

Posted August 21, 2009
im currently going to 8th grade this year and my 7th grade year was so awesome even thouqh there were many fiqhts i had a very good year. i cant wait to start back in 3days.!! auqust 24th.

Posted April 09, 2009

Posted March 28, 2009

Posted February 18, 2009
I've only had time to attend this school for a semester, but they helped me alot. I miss it dearly and wish I can go back. The teachers aren't so uptight and they literally make you feel at home. It makes you more comfortable to learn and be confident of yourself since everyone is like family. The teachers understand you since they were once in our shoes and they help us out. They don't put pressure on us and it is really healthy to learn without any problems. There is many things to do and lots of people to socialize with. It was very fun for me and it was the one school where I fit in like I was made to attend here. They've helped me get a early scholarship;actually, the whole Aldine District is amazing. There are so many opportunities for your future and they welcome you like family!<3

Hoffman Middle School 2

Posted December 02, 2008
I went to this school for less than a year and it was horrible! the teachers were very nice but barely had any control of their out of control students! I grew up in arkansas schools and when i moved up to houston it was all a big change. This student where loud with bad manners. I made a lot of friends but sadly I got in a fight because some students where just very disrespectful! and a bit racist. I hope this helps people that are coming from out of town! this was a few years ago but they may have the same stuff going on! math and reading teachers where great!

Posted August 13, 2008

Posted May 02, 2008

Hoffman Middle School
6101 West Little York Road, Houston, TX  77091
Last modified Hoffman Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hoffman Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top