Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

My grandson goes to this school & loves it. It's the same school that his mother & uncle when to when they were kids.

My daughter attend to J. Ruth Smith Academy 2008-09. What in out standing School the Teachers and Principal are on there job when it comes to these kids. My daughter 1st grade teacher Ms, Holstein is a great teacher I love the way she teach.

My daughter attempt 1st Grade at J. Ruth Smith Academy 2006-07 and it was great; teachers and Principal are very Professionals. Specially, Ms. Holstein and Ms Agie are very concern about kids challenge. Well! the school lack of extracurricular activities but overall is an excellent school. Leaving this school with regret. The only inconvenient is the bad neighborhood.

My daughter attended Smith Academy and overall it is a great school. Ms. Walls and Ms. Busch exceptional can't say enough about them and the principle and asst principle just great, but that nurse if your kids sick keep home don't chance them having to go to her!!!!!

I recently pulled my child from this school b/c we were moving, and how I wish I could come back. I now appreciate even more how they worked with the students and the parents. I think it is well worth it to put your child here.

I am very happy that my child is being taught at J. Ruth Smith Academy. She loves the teachers and staff. They have challenged her academically since kindergarten. she was taught at a 4th grade level in kindergarten.

Last modified Smith Academy is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.