Bad
Good

It's a great school! The teachers and staff have encouraged my son to not only achieve academic goals, but personal goals as well. For that I would recommend this school. I'm really thankful for this school. The public system failed my son, and my school of choice over exceeded my expectations.

This school is great academically. But the staff are very unprofessional! Any additional information you would like to know, the staff will direct you to the website. According to the state requirements and qualifications the teachers are under the ratings. This school does not have any extra curriculum activities until 6th grade, but constantly ask for money. During orientation the school states that your child will learn foreign languages, not true....The school also allow parents to do run after school activities and have fund-raisers not associated with the school. The teachers will not tutor if needed. Please seek extra help else where if child is having some difficulty... Also this school is non-transferable! I would not recommend this school to anyone.....

Can anyone give me any feedback on the school? My daughter was picked to go to this school next year. And I m hoping this is a great school. I still have three more kids that I m hoping that will get picked. I do not want my kids to go public school.

This school has completely deteriorated since my daughters first started coming her two years. The principal has changed each year. The administrative staff never know what is going on. The communication at this school is nonexistent. They are not adequately preparing students for the standardized testing that Texas mandates. My fourth grader NEVER has homework. I am very disappointed since this Harmony started out great and has slowly became a state-funded babysitter.

My daughter has been going here for 4 years now, she loves this school and so do I so much that now my oldest kids goes there now she loves it and now my youngest will be attending with her sisters, I just know she's gonna love it as well, harmony had really made a difference in my kids life's....

My daughter's 4th grade school year has gone great!! Not only her 4th grade year, but mu son's Kinder year. This school and its teachers are excellent, very professional and the children feel the personal care that they receive being in smaller classroom settings.

The school a charter school, excellence in science and math. They have afterschool programs from k-8th grade. The cafeteria provide a good nutrional food. The school required children use a uniform.

Last modified Harmony School of Excellence - Endeavor is a Charter school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.