Bad
Good

Posted May 29, 2014
These five stars are for ALL the wonderful teachers, staff, and of course the principle (Ms. Fritz). I have three children in the school and one will be entering for next year. I like this school because they focus 100% on education and they make sure they do whatever it takes to help there students succeed in order to go to a good college. I wouldnt change it for anything even if I move far away. I recommended to all parents.

Posted April 01, 2014
I've been going to YES West for almost 2 years now. West is a great school, it have challenging but fun classes, caring teachers, and friendly students. I would really recommend this school to others.

Posted March 27, 2014
Thank you hardworking Yes Prep teachers and administrators! My child has gone here for two years and is doing great. The school has been a positive experience. It is well run, organized, and the students are actually learning, rather than just being pushed from grade to grade. After some bad experiences at Harmony and Alief ISD, I am so glad we found this school.

Posted October 08, 2013
this school is wonderful my son have been going here for two years and his grades are great .I'm so happy i took him out of alief isd

Posted July 05, 2013
My child just finished his first year at West and I absolutely love the school and the teachers! I have to admit that I was skeptical at first and did not want to send him, bc what I have heard about a lot of HW, but in the end it is worth it. The teachers are focus on getting the kids college ready. They are readily available through email and phone calls and ALWAYS willing to help my son succeed by doing whatever! I have to admit athletics is not a priority and it is obvious because parents don't hear much about it, but they have a great music program and a fantastic after school and month long summer program (that is free of charge)! They are very accommodating, I have an incoming 6th grader and they allowed him to attend the summer program so that he could interact with the current students. Enrollment is based on a lottery system and they have limited seats each year, I thank God my son got one of those seats! This school is located on Harwin and the beltway, I think the address on here is the old one.

Posted June 04, 2012
I am currently a student at YES Prep West, and I would have to say that this is a pretty great school overall. Teachers are always around to help you if you don't understand something or if you need help. At our school they make you work hard every day, and sometimes students get tired from all the work we do, but at the end they always feel proud of themselves. (:

Posted August 01, 2011
Very satisfied with Yes - Prep West! Some may think the work is an overload and very strenuous, I feel it will be a definite payoff at the end!

Posted October 05, 2010
It's a great school teachers always available to help their students even after schools hours you can always reach then at their cell phone.

Yes Prep - West
10535 Harwin Drive, Houston, TX  77036
Last modified Yes Prep - West is a Charter school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.