Harmony School Of Fine Arts And Te 4

Posted August 19, 2014
it seems a great school for talented young children. I highly recommend it. please look into it

Harmony School Of Fine Arts And Te 3

Posted May 26, 2014
I started going to this school the year after it was built which was my 6th grade year. I honestly believed the students would be stuck up but they weren't its a nice school ,the lunches are decent. You get 5 minute breaks and the things I don't like about this school is how they focused to much on academics but me being quite the loud mouth I spoke with administrators and now that I'm leaving and will be going to highschool this year I can honestly say this school has came a long way, they just need more physical afterschool things. Love You Eagles!

Harmony School Of Fine Arts And Te 5

Posted October 14, 2013
As a parent, i care about my son's progress not about the race of principals. I know about harmony schools, they are on the top. Turks are hard-working and honest people thats why this school is very popular.

Harmony School Of Fine Arts And Te 1

Posted January 30, 2013
Terrible school. Ask a teacher how it is. Ask an ex-parent. Look up "60 Minutes" and Harmony schools. Try to sit down with a Turkish principal.

Harmony School Of Fine Arts And Te 5

Posted May 24, 2012
This is a great school. I transfered my kids to this school last year; they made a huge progress. The academic level in Harmony is much better comparing to the old school. The teachers are very motivated and push the kids to a higher level... I am very pleased!

Harmony School Of Fine Arts And Te
9115 Kirby Drive, Houston, TX  77054
Last modified Harmony School Of Fine Arts And Te is a Charter school that serves grades PK-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Harmony School Of Fine Arts And Te Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top