Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

This is an elementary and middle school and they have strick policies from attendance to dismissal. The school have good teachers, some can be a challenge but if you are consistent and work with them, your kids reap the benefit. Communication is very important to me and these teachers make sure that you are in the loop when it comes to your kids. The front office is a bit of a challenge but they are the gateway to keeping our kids safe.

Amount of homework: Disagree

Some nights I feel overwhelmed when helping my kids with their homework, but there is not a dull moment and they are both straight A students.

I have two daughters that attend Harmony Fine Arts and Technology. The teachers are AMAZING! They focus on education and making sure your kids are learning. The teachers reach out to you via e-mail when things are going good as well as bad. The front office staff take the time to get to know you and call you by name. They care. I would recommend this school with flying colors! I think the great school grade should be a 10! My daughters have tested well on their TASK test and I know it is because they are learning what they need not only to pass the test but to be successful in life.

It is a very good school with great teachers and the staff is very professional and courteous at all times.

This school is one of the best schools ever. Both of my kids go to HSART and they are doing wonderful. The teachers really take they're time to teach. I recomend this school for every one.

This is really a great school. I have worked here since the second year the school was opened. We have had our ups and downs, as would any new establishment, but we have grown and we are stronger for it. I read some of the other comments and was extremely dissatisfied with comments about race and ethnicity. That's not what we are here for! We are educators of young minds and want the very best for our student body. When other school break students down we build them up and equip them with the tools for them to be successful.

I am really happy. My daughter love her teachers everyday she wants to go school. I go to work we not worries because I know my kids are on good hands.They offer afterschool program and clubs. Thank you for everything.

I would like to recommend harmony schools because is an excellent school for my kids They have after school programs Excellent teachers

My son goes to Kindergarten at this school. We love this school and his teachers. So far the experience has been very positive. Keep up the good work.

it seems a great school for talented young children. I highly recommend it. please look into it

Last modified Harmony School Of Fine Arts And Te is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.