Posted December 09, 2014
My son goes to Kindergarten at this school. We love this school and his teachers. So far the experience has been very positive. Keep up the good work.

Posted November 07, 2014
I love this school. My kids came from a public school that realy didnt teach them anything. Now my kids are doing much better and are learning so many languages

Harmony School Of Fine Arts And Te 4

Posted August 19, 2014
it seems a great school for talented young children. I highly recommend it. please look into it

Harmony School Of Fine Arts And Te 3

Posted May 26, 2014
I started going to this school the year after it was built which was my 6th grade year. I honestly believed the students would be stuck up but they weren't its a nice school ,the lunches are decent. You get 5 minute breaks and the things I don't like about this school is how they focused to much on academics but me being quite the loud mouth I spoke with administrators and now that I'm leaving and will be going to highschool this year I can honestly say this school has came a long way, they just need more physical afterschool things. Love You Eagles!

Posted October 14, 2013
As a parent, i care about my son's progress not about the race of principals. I know about harmony schools, they are on the top. Turks are hard-working and honest people thats why this school is very popular.

Harmony School Of Fine Arts And Te 1

Posted January 30, 2013
Terrible school. Ask a teacher how it is. Ask an ex-parent. Look up "60 Minutes" and Harmony schools. Try to sit down with a Turkish principal.

Posted May 24, 2012
This is a great school. I transfered my kids to this school last year; they made a huge progress. The academic level in Harmony is much better comparing to the old school. The teachers are very motivated and push the kids to a higher level... I am very pleased!

Harmony School Of Fine Arts And Te
9115 Kirby Drive, Houston, TX  77054
Last modified Harmony School Of Fine Arts And Te is a Charter school that serves grades PK-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Harmony School Of Fine Arts And Te Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top