Public charter
Houston, TX

Posted February 09, 2015
It is a very good school with great teachers and the staff is very professional and courteous at all times.

Posted February 05, 2015
This school is one of the best schools ever. Both of my kids go to HSART and they are doing wonderful. The teachers really take they're time to teach. I recomend this school for every one.

Posted February 05, 2015
This is really a great school. I have worked here since the second year the school was opened. We have had our ups and downs, as would any new establishment, but we have grown and we are stronger for it. I read some of the other comments and was extremely dissatisfied with comments about race and ethnicity. That's not what we are here for! We are educators of young minds and want the very best for our student body. When other school break students down we build them up and equip them with the tools for them to be successful.

Posted February 05, 2015
I am really happy. My daughter love her teachers everyday she wants to go school. I go to work we not worries because I know my kids are on good hands.They offer afterschool program and clubs. Thank you for everything.

Posted February 05, 2015
I would like to recommend harmony schools because is an excellent school for my kids They have after school programs Excellent teachers

Posted December 09, 2014
My son goes to Kindergarten at this school. We love this school and his teachers. So far the experience has been very positive. Keep up the good work.

Harmony School Of Fine Arts And Te 4

Posted August 19, 2014
it seems a great school for talented young children. I highly recommend it. please look into it

Harmony School Of Fine Arts And Te 3

Posted May 26, 2014
I started going to this school the year after it was built which was my 6th grade year. I honestly believed the students would be stuck up but they weren't its a nice school ,the lunches are decent. You get 5 minute breaks and the things I don't like about this school is how they focused to much on academics but me being quite the loud mouth I spoke with administrators and now that I'm leaving and will be going to highschool this year I can honestly say this school has came a long way, they just need more physical afterschool things. Love You Eagles!

Posted October 14, 2013
As a parent, i care about my son's progress not about the race of principals. I know about harmony schools, they are on the top. Turks are hard-working and honest people thats why this school is very popular.

Harmony School Of Fine Arts And Te 1

Posted January 30, 2013
Terrible school. Ask a teacher how it is. Ask an ex-parent. Look up "60 Minutes" and Harmony schools. Try to sit down with a Turkish principal.

Harmony School Of Fine Arts And Te
9115 Kirby Drive, Houston, TX  77054
Last modified Harmony School Of Fine Arts And Te is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Harmony School Of Fine Arts And Te Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top