Posted January 09, 2014
I want to put more weight into the reviews and I want to like this school enough to send my child here. However, I find it hard to when I read run-on sentences, wrong use of words (they're, there, their... too, two, to... etc), and fragmented sentences that make zero sense. I can get over typos, but this is near illiteracy. Where's the bar of standards set for judging these schools? The fact your 2nd grader can spell better than this? Then again, I also don't believe standardized test scores, because they don't "teach" anything other than how to study for one thing only. What's a parent to do? Giving this 4 stars since it needs a rating, and I've experienced Harmony before with favorable results.

Harmony Science Academy - Houston 5

Posted September 04, 2013
Love this school , very small issues but can be fix has the school get more help and recognition my daughter has learn so much and has learn a lot of discipline. Teachers are great and care about the children there online system of communication with parents is great!!

Posted March 10, 2013
I have two students at Harmony. The principal of the elementary level students is great. The class sizes on the elementary level is 28-30 kids in the classroom. Harmony should consider the teacher/student ratio on the elementary level. The homework assignments are organized to reinforce some of the materila but not all what is currently being taught in the classroom. They should considered putting there stronger teacher in K-2nd level that have strong background in reading instruction.

Posted January 28, 2013
This is my son's first year at the school. He's in Kindergarten. The curriculum is definitely challenging and he is teacher is very organized. Great parental involvement. My only concern with the school is the large classroom size. There is 28 students in his class. However there is one lead teacher and 2 assistants.

Harmony Science Academy - Houston
16200 Tomball Parkway, Houston, TX  77086
Last modified Harmony Science Academy - Houston is a Charter school that serves grades PK-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Harmony Science Academy - Houston Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top