Public charter
Houston, TX

Walipp-Tsu Preparatory Academy 4

Posted November 22, 2013
I believe Walipp Tsu Preparatory Academy is a fantastic school with unbeatable teachers and principal who really care about the students (scholars). I am so pleased and grateful they're here for my son and so is he. Thank you WALIPP Academy!

Walipp-Tsu Preparatory Academy 4

Posted May 14, 2013
My school is a place where I have grown to become a good student. I like learning, and my teachers are really great. They will not let me fail because they know I have what it takes to be a success. I think more people should know about my school.

Walipp-Tsu Preparatory Academy
5760 Cullen Boulevard, Houston, TX  77021
Last modified Walipp-Tsu Preparatory Academy is a Charter school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Walipp-Tsu Preparatory Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top