Public charter
Houston, TX

Posted May 05, 2015
This is a TERRIBLE school to send your children. While they make you feel like this is the best school in Texas and that they follow a Christian code,THEY'RE LYING! The Coaches curse the children out and talk to them ridiculously. A few of the teachers pick at and allow the bullIes of the classes to pick also. They're very unorganized. Some of the office staff are RUDE. Some of the cafeteria staff refuse to feed the children or give them half eaten food. The principal of the school only look out for her friends the teachers. .. and no matter how much I complained about this teacher bullying my child, no actions were taken until I contacted the Assistant Superintendent Mr. Ward. Thank God for him because he's the only one who cared about the children. My 4 children were enrolled there This year, and within that year two received concussions, all bullied by the P.E. teachers, bullied by a teacher, and now have to see a psychologist for severe depression. PLEASE DO NOT SEND YOUR CHILDREN HERE!!!! These children are having sex, children are being sexually assaulted in the restrooms.Truly if you care about your children, DON'T BRING THEM HERE!

Posted March 26, 2015
If you don't care about your children send them here. The administration staff is a joke. There is no professionalism at this school from the superintendent on down to the teachers. This review is not a reflection of the church, as the leaders of the church are totally different from the foolery going on with the people running this school. Whoever handles the hiring process of the teachers, principals, and superintendent should be fired. I've heard that majority of the staff is related to the superintendent, so maybe that's the issue.

Fallbrook College Preparatory Academy 2

Posted January 12, 2015
I LOVE FALLBROOK I needed to say this so people can understand that to write this I m deeply saddened. My Daughter went from Fallbrook Christian Academy to Prep. We were excited! Since we first went to Fallbrook (church that is) in 2010, I knew I wanted my Daughter to go here. My plan to make this her academic home from K-12 is gone. This Teachers Hands down have the biggest hearts and integrity as teachers.... They are the epitome of GOOD Teachers" However, they can t do it by themselves; The Administration staff is the issue. Again I LOVE FALLBROOK- Church, school, all of that. As it was so bluntly/disrespectfully put. It is a starter school that has to work out kinks" "which means it will not be for everybody" If I am so loyal to Fallbrook, then if it s not for me" then who is it for? The kinks that the school needs to work on are not things that will be rectified through time. The problem is the attitude and arrogance of the Administration staff AND HIGHER! The PTO ( which yes I am apart of) has tried so many times to lend the hand, take the burden off of these OVER WORKED, UNDER APPRECIATED, UNDER VALUED TEACHERS. Administration foolishly says no.

Posted October 09, 2014
Do not send them to this school they will not learn anything. Also this school is ran by the church, not a good idea at all. I wish TEA looking into this for the future of the kids.

Posted September 19, 2014
Fallbrook is getting better... I've been hearing about them changing up this year, I gave Fallbrook another chance, and my daughter loves it. I like how the teachers are very nice. I also like how there is a person that will talk to you, if there is a question or problem. Now, I know there are also the kids in Fallbrook, but people have to get past that. They are getting better, besides if the kids get out of hand; they will deal with it.

Fallbrook College Preparatory Academy 5

Posted June 18, 2014
My children attended Fallbrook this past year and I totally loved the new changes that were implemented. The administration always communicated with me if I had a concern and were very respectful. I needed to meet with my child's teachers and they set the appointments and kept their appointments. I am sending my children back in the fall and I know they will continue to educate and prepare my child to be great!

Fallbrook College Preparatory Academy 5

Posted June 18, 2014
I love Fallbrook! The administrative team were very courteous and communicated very well. My kids teachers were timely when I needed to meet or speak with them. I will be sending my students back to Fallbrook again in the fall and am looking for even a greater year!

Fallbrook College Preparatory Academy 2

Posted June 14, 2014
FCPA needs more organization. My son had a total of 4 teachers throughout the year. I believe the staff should work on their staffing needs before the school year begins. Students should not have to wonder who their instructors will be when they return to school the next week.

Posted June 02, 2014
My kids have attended FCPA since the program started, I love it and so does my children. Sure there are areas that need improvements but that's to be expected with a new program. I see the vision this school has for our children and this community and I'm happy and excited to be apart of it. Anyone with false expectations or is unhappy with the school should consider another school for your child. My family looking forward to 2014-2015 school year...Go Eagles!!!

Posted May 30, 2014
My Son attends Fallbrook Prep and he is in Kindergarten. He was not reading when he entered Kinder and now he reads at about a 3rd grade level. His Math skills are about a 2nd grade level. His vocabulary is above average of your typical 6 year old. I have no complaints about his Teacher nor the curriculm. His teacher constantly stays in touch with me and if she has a problem she will email me or send home a note. What I do have a problem with is the expensive school uniforms and the lack of communitcation from the administrators. Maybe it's not lack of, it's late communication. You will get a message/email the day before or even the morning of not giving you time to prepare accordingly. They seem rather unorganized in that area. The uniforms...$15 for a tie, $20 for a t-shirt, $30 for a shirt, $35 for pants, and $75 for a blazer! The blazer is what kills me the most because they take them off and leave them laying around and you can't have a 5 year understand the concept of "expensive" and "responsibility" just yet. Luckily, we've made it the year with blazer still in hand after about only 3 trips to lost and found which is another joke!

Fallbrook College Preparatory Academy
12512 Walters Road, Houston, TX  77014
Last modified Fallbrook College Preparatory Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fallbrook College Preparatory Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top