Posted October 09, 2014
Do not send them to this school they will not learn anything. Also this school is ran by the church, not a good idea at all. I wish TEA looking into this for the future of the kids.

Posted September 19, 2014
Fallbrook is getting better... I've been hearing about them changing up this year, I gave Fallbrook another chance, and my daughter loves it. I like how the teachers are very nice. I also like how there is a person that will talk to you, if there is a question or problem. Now, I know there are also the kids in Fallbrook, but people have to get past that. They are getting better, besides if the kids get out of hand; they will deal with it.

Fallbrook College Preparatory Academy 5

Posted June 18, 2014
I love Fallbrook! The administrative team were very courteous and communicated very well. My kids teachers were timely when I needed to meet or speak with them. I will be sending my students back to Fallbrook again in the fall and am looking for even a greater year!

Fallbrook College Preparatory Academy 2

Posted June 14, 2014
FCPA needs more organization. My son had a total of 4 teachers throughout the year. I believe the staff should work on their staffing needs before the school year begins. Students should not have to wonder who their instructors will be when they return to school the next week.

Posted June 02, 2014
My kids have attended FCPA since the program started, I love it and so does my children. Sure there are areas that need improvements but that's to be expected with a new program. I see the vision this school has for our children and this community and I'm happy and excited to be apart of it. Anyone with false expectations or is unhappy with the school should consider another school for your child. My family looking forward to 2014-2015 school year...Go Eagles!!!

Posted May 30, 2014
My Son attends Fallbrook Prep and he is in Kindergarten. He was not reading when he entered Kinder and now he reads at about a 3rd grade level. His Math skills are about a 2nd grade level. His vocabulary is above average of your typical 6 year old. I have no complaints about his Teacher nor the curriculm. His teacher constantly stays in touch with me and if she has a problem she will email me or send home a note. What I do have a problem with is the expensive school uniforms and the lack of communitcation from the administrators. Maybe it's not lack of, it's late communication. You will get a message/email the day before or even the morning of not giving you time to prepare accordingly. They seem rather unorganized in that area. The uniforms...$15 for a tie, $20 for a t-shirt, $30 for a shirt, $35 for pants, and $75 for a blazer! The blazer is what kills me the most because they take them off and leave them laying around and you can't have a 5 year understand the concept of "expensive" and "responsibility" just yet. Luckily, we've made it the year with blazer still in hand after about only 3 trips to lost and found which is another joke!

Posted March 18, 2014
This school is overall thumbs down!! Promise s made not kept the school is full of lies and nothing positive to really say!! My son hasn't had a solid teacher since school began its nothing nice at all!! He was on teacher #5 before the school year was over and I highly doubt they get one to stay! Expensive uniforms all for looks education wise no sir no ma'am!!! The teacher well my daughter teacher is OK older lady pretty nice. If you are looking for a good school you may as well stay in public school environment, this is not it!!!

Posted March 18, 2014
The school doesn't keep any promise. Getting teachers and administrators to return emails and calls are virtually impossible. My child has had so many teachers that I can't keep track of them and I only met two of them. Homework is so scarce that I don't know what my child is working on. I have been asking for two months for online access to grades and as of today, I still haven't received access. At one time, they couldn't find my child in the system. I had high hopes for this school, but they have let me down. Now I have all these expensive uniforms which will be of no use to my child because I refuse to allow her to attend there next year. This school year has been a waste.

Fallbrook College Preparatory Academy 5

Posted March 14, 2014
I'm very pleased with new superintendent. I'm so surprise, embarrassed how people certain people just like confusion. Fallbrook is an awesome prep school with caring teachers. I don't understand if someone is unhappy just pull your kid. But to constantly have something bad to say and keep your child in the school is just so wrong. This school is making a difference in the community. The one person that say no books, I know students have books. The school is not doing anything wrong.

Posted March 05, 2014
After sending my daughter to private school for years, I was thrilled to learn about Fallbrook College Prep Academy. The promises of education excellence, low teacher to student ratios, and parent involvement were astonishing. After attending orientation, I enrolled my daughter and step-son. Unfortunately, the experience has been an unbelievable nightmare. The enrollment rate is high, students are crammed into classes that are overflowing, principals do not respond to issues as they arise, and communication with parents or the lack of is unbelievable. This year has been a total waste in terms of education for my children and an experience where they have been subjected to bullying and retaliation from complaints that I've made with staff. Fallbrook College Prep Academy is failing our students miserably and has no regard for children learning but only for the funds that the school receives. Another issue is that the church is not suppose to be in anyway affiliated with the school but from speaking with other parents (some of which who work on a volunteer bases) this has been found to be untrue. The only thing this school is doing, is collect funds for the children who are enrolled!

Fallbrook College Preparatory Academy
12512 Walters Road, Houston, TX  77014
Last modified Fallbrook College Preparatory Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fallbrook College Preparatory Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top