Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (4 responses)

My son attended the school in his 2nd grade year with his teacher Mrs Grant. He enjoyed going to school daily, not much homework but that was not an issue because parents should continue working with their kids when they come home and I do. I am a Fallbrook member and I hate to hear this school is closing. I see some of the parents who complain about the school and how tough they have to be on our children and things happen that the school must be accountable for. Remember this, the other districts will not care about our children in the way this school has. People expect this school to shoot to the moon in 3 years or less and that is so unrealistic in this instant everything world that we live in. So many of you did not give this school a chance. Dr. Umar Johnson said it best when he said we need to take our children back and have them educated my our own people. There is nothing wrong with diversity , but we have to realize our boys on are the front lines out here and they are being lined up for prison and or death. You are going to wish you supported this school and other schools like this that are By us for us once it's gone. Troy T Power Players Magazine Editor in Chief.

If your kids don't receive free lunch or bring one .. They do not feed them anything... They do mass punishments .. Meaning if one child does wrong they punish them as a whole ( pushups.. Squats.. etc.).. For the whole 45 mins of gym time ... Even if say you don't want your child to participate or has a medical problem .. They don't care .. And the female coach likes to pull kids by their shirts and tell them to go home and tell your mother i did it ... Well my child did .. See you bright and early Coach .. Do not send your children to this school .. Wait you can't they are being shut down ...

Fallbrook College Preparatory Academy has not met its academic accountability requirements for the past three years in which the state has issued accountability ratings. The charter had an unacceptable academic rating in 2013, 2014 and 2015. In addition, Fallbrook College Preparatory Academy did not meet its financial accountability requirements in 2013-2014. Operations at Fallbrook College Preparatory Academy are scheduled to end on June 30, 2016. Revocation of the charter becomes effective Aug. 19, 2016. The charter holder for Fallbrook College Preparatory Academy is the Fallbrook Community Development Center.

This school needs to be shut down and through agreement and prayer we as parents need to take a dtand to do something about this. I have a love for children. The bible says sufferclittle children come unto me. I have had too many horrible experiences from Fallbrook College Prep Academy until I rather not write because I know God is about to fix this situation. I pray that any other o arents having problems of any sort with this school receive revelation and discernment on whaat to do. May God in heaven be with us all.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Last year I met an had interaction with the teachers who taught my students. I found them to be very dedicated, and effective. My children excelled throughout the year and was always bragging about one teacher or another.

Amount of homework: Disagree

I do believe more homework could be beneficial. However, with all the core standards and a lot of time and attention being used for the standardize tests, this has taken a back seat.

Develops character: Strongly agree

I feel this way because what goes on at school I discuss with my students. They give me daily accounts of the activities and I ask questions.

My boys are 4th graders this year. They love this school, their teachers and are always happy to go to school. They did very well on the state mandated exams and I attribute this to the dedication of the staff and teachers who put in double time making sure the students were prepared. 2 days into the new year and the boys are saying, "we love our teachers". That is what I want to hear. Not the negative comments from parents who don't understand the undertaking of such a large task to educate our young ones. There are growing pains and some things that need to be ironed out but if we are concerned, get involved. Not many parents showed up for pta last year. I would venture to say these are the ones who complain.

At my kids Award Ceremony. Lord I thank you that our kids made it to the last day of school May 29th. It was an extremely hard year. By no means are our kids prefect. Yes they may have attitudes, get in a little trouble, etc. but they are CHILDREN. Now I said all that to say EVERYTHING ABOUT FALLBROOK COLLEGE PREPARATORY ACADEMY LEADERSHIP TEAM IS RAGGEDY AND UNPROFESSIONAL. They are never organized, never on time, unfriendly, don't truly want parent support just lies, continuous lies, etc. Now I must say the teachers are definitely excluded because they are doing their BEST for what they have. Yes we all have a choice on the school we allow our children to attend and I honestly thought FCPA was the best choice. From my two years of experiences here I say if you are looking for a good and amazing school that truly care and love your kids like their own FCPA is definitely not the school for you. This is truly a lesson learn and I will absolutely not allow my kids to attend this school another year. I will not set my kids up for failure!! I sure do miss Mr. David Baxter!!

This is a TERRIBLE school to send your children. While they make you feel like this is the best school in Texas and that they follow a Christian code,THEY'RE LYING! The Coaches curse the children out and talk to them ridiculously. A few of the teachers pick at and allow the bullIes of the classes to pick also. They're very unorganized. Some of the office staff are RUDE. Some of the cafeteria staff refuse to feed the children or give them half eaten food. The principal of the school only look out for her friends the teachers. .. and no matter how much I complained about this teacher bullying my child, no actions were taken until I contacted the Assistant Superintendent Mr. Ward. Thank God for him because he's the only one who cared about the children. My 4 children were enrolled there This year, and within that year two received concussions, all bullied by the P.E. teachers, bullied by a teacher, and now have to see a psychologist for severe depression. PLEASE DO NOT SEND YOUR CHILDREN HERE!!!! These children are having sex, children are being sexually assaulted in the restrooms.Truly if you care about your children, DON'T BRING THEM HERE!

Last modified Fallbrook College Preparatory Academy is a Charter school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.