Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly agree

First of all, bullying is very RARE at our school. And if anything comes up the staff and teachers get involved to resolve the issue quickly. At iSchool, we are a family, therefore it is unlikely to see harsh attitudes toward each other.

Effective school leaders: Strongly agree

Because our staff and teachers set an awesome example for us to follow. Leadership is key to iSchool High.

Develops character: Strongly agree

The environment of our school is so different, and we are college students and high school students at the same time. For this reason, we are treated as young adults. Because our staff and teachers respect us, we in turn respect them so much.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

They are the BEST part. They are always there for you and ready to help.

Amount of homework: Strongly agree

Because if you get your work done at school, you do not have any homework!

I can still remember not liking the idea of this school as an 8th grader, but my mom said, "Just give it a chance." The main reason I did not want to go here was because I wanted to play basketball. Let me tell you, within a week of attending this school not only did I fall in love with iSchool High but I met some of my best friends. At iSchool, we are a family. It is hard to explain the environment of iSchool High unless you attend! It's so different then what you might expect. We take college classes for free. One of my friends is even graduating with her associate's degree! At iSchool, our education is put first in everything we do, but we do have lots of fun while furthering our education. Student lead all the clubs and events, which makes it so much fun. I could probably go on for days, but I'll end with this. I am now a Senior at iSchool High. I have had the absolute best high school experience ever. I look back on the three years I've spent here, and can honestly say iSchool High not only prepared me for college, but for every aspect of my life. Thanks mom for making me "give it a chance."

My daughter started here this school year, and she hasn't regretted it. She is so excited to go to school now because the experience is amazing! She gets to attend high school and college at the same time. She now has the chance of getting her associates degree for free. I would refer absolutely refer anyone to this school. This is an amazing opportunity for anyone. You need to apply your child today!

The school has offered my child amazing opportunities! My daughter, Alexis, is excelling in this program. The school offers amazing college classes, and teaches her how to be responsible in the real world. The teachers are phenomenal. Because of how small the classes are, the teaches have a personal relationship with each of the students. They seek to help the students succeed in every way possible. This environment has helped my daughter grow into a mature, young woman. Apply today! You won't regret it!

This school has had my son grow in more ways than just his education. He has matured now more than ever with his responsibilities. With him in control of his education, he has almost completed his sophomore year in just one semester. He has wonderful relationships with each of his teachers, and most importantly he feels safe. I greatly recommend that your child come to this school if they are self motivated. Apply today!

This school has been an amazing environment and a great opportunity for my child. He is in 11th grade now- a second year student with this school. While the academics are very challenging, I believe they are preparing my student for the real world and college. The small, warm environment has really helped my child develop socially and academically. I would definitely recommend the school- especially of your child is a motivated individual.

Last modified Ischool High At University Park is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.