Carter Academy 4

Posted January 20, 2007
- a former student

Carter Academy 5

Posted September 18, 2006
I am constantly amazed with carter academy!this is truly a wonderful school.I have a seven year old son that attends carter.He also attended last year.He is learning so much.I recently went to open house and-wow!my son is experiencing music,art,computers,dance,sports,drama and the very best academic programs. Everyday he comes home with something new he hes learned.Sometimes it's new to me!the teachers keep me well informed of his progress.They many other programs for the parents and grandparents.We as parents couldn't ask for a better school.

Carter Academy
3111 Fallbrook Drive, Houston, TX  77038
Last modified Carter Academy is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Carter Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.