Bad
Good
1 OVERALL RATING

this school was my favorite school this was the school i grew up from for 6 yrs i been to this school and i miss it dearly form first grade where i made my first girlfriend been together for 4 yrs i been at ridgemont the first official day was the day it snowed in houston i remembered it like it was yesterday december 4th 2009 my 6th grade year when it snowed here in houston see i was a student here at ridgemont elementary school.my 2nd grade year wen i used to be the badest student at that school that changed when 3rd grade year entered i was on medication for a full 3 years fourth grade i lost my girl deeply i was sad but i got over it fifth grade year was the year that was important year in my life 2008-2009 hurricane ike hits houston/galaveston september 12/13 2008 no school for one week i couldn't believed that happened at the beginning of my fifth grade year i left ridgemont in 2010 at age 12 i was sad that i was leaving my memories behind and that school and my memories will be at that school forever and ever and ever i really miss this school and all my friends and the girl i had for a good 4 yrs my name is drejon williams and been at ridgemont since 2004 and i miss it so.

I have always loved this school. I have 3 children who attend from 1st grade to 6th grade. I havent had anything bad to say about this school until now. The one complaint that I have is about the newest principle Mrs. White. She is not a easy person to deal with. I have been to the school several times to talk with her about different situations I have had over the past school year and she is first of all hard to catch up with and second of all an uncomfortable person to converse with. Her styles of running the school are very 'un-fun' for the kids. My children use to love to go to school but since she has started being the principle she has taken so much away from the students.

Last modified Ridgemont Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.