Houston, TX
Students enrolled: 1,278

Willowridge High School 4

Posted October 11, 2012
Willowridge is awesome! Unfortunatelly many students do not take advantage of what it is given to them and that is probably the main reason why they may state that it is " a bad school" or that the teachers and staff are not doing their job as a teacher. I have been attending WHS for four years now and have not had a problem at all. Although I am an AP student i can honestly say that ANY student that actually dedicates time and effort towards their education, in the end, will get great results.With the New administration we have I am sure Willowridge will be recognized but school is what each student makes it :) Remember : if it wasn't for WHS, MHS<HHS<EHS wouldnt exsist .Please Make sure your student is actually engaged in school , is respectful and enjoys learning.( It will make a big difference !) - Class of 2013!

Willowridge High School 2

Posted March 21, 2012
My son has been attending this school for the last three yrs and me personally as a parent would tell a dog to go there. My sons first yr was good and things strated to take a turn for the worse. The staff at the ridge is so unperfessional and rude. When my son was in class he was getting marked absent. Don't get me wrong there are some very good teachers there that care about the students but other staff is ridiculous. I had to pay money out my pocket for there stuiped misstake and once it all got cleared my money wasn't offered back. Right now my son and other class mates are having problems with a spainsh teacher who picks at them just to write them up. Trust me i hate to pull him out when he has i yr left but he want attend this school no more!!

Posted March 26, 2010
The main objective of willowridge faculty and staff is to set the students up for failure, write them up on stupid technicalities, give them a hard time over nothing . It is really ridiculous the way they talk to and treat those students . The discourage me and i am 49 years old and i work at a school (10 yrs.). My daughter is a junior and she really has a hard time dealing with the rudeness of the people she depends on to educate her .

Willowridge High School 1

Posted March 26, 2010

Willowridge High School 1

Posted February 22, 2010

Posted January 27, 2010
i think willowridge is the best school ever. i love it. its full of gret people that care and love to expresss them self i would give it a try if i where you

Posted September 01, 2009
Willowridge is a great school to send your children to. The students there start and keep long life relationships that are unbreakable. They become family there and has a school spirit that nobody would ever understand by attending another school. The teachers make sure that all the kids receive the proper education needed to go further there education.

Willowridge High School 5

Posted August 11, 2009
Willowridge is very underrated, but the school is full with amazing teachers and students,people in our community are sending their kids somewhere else,lowering the schools enrollment,we must keep the ridge up and running turn it back to what it was one of the best school ever. Remember there wouldn't be an Elkins, Hightower,or Marshall high school the Ridge started it all.

Willowridge High School 5

Posted April 09, 2008

Willowridge High School 3

Posted November 26, 2007
I recently graduated from WHS in 2007! This school is a great school for any student. The kids here very intelligent and teachers want nothing but the best for these students. Willowridge is a school where academics come first and produces quality students. The marching band is the best! I would certainly recommend any student to this school.

Willowridge High School
16301 Chimney Rock Road, Houston, TX  77053
Last modified Willowridge High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Willowridge High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 17 reviews. Top