Mahanay Elementary School 5

Posted August 25, 2014
My first child to go to school is my daughter. My daughter attend kindergarten at mahanay it was very different the her teacher was very nice and she kept me updated on the status of my child growth. When I go in all the ladies in the front office is always so helpful and nice. And now is going back for first grade. Can't wait to see how this turns out and my son is now in pre-k can't wait

Mahanay Elementary School 4

Posted August 23, 2010
THIS IS AN EXCELLENT SCHOOL FOR BEGINNERS..PRE SCHOOL, PRE K MY SON IS ATTENDING THE PRE SCHOOL EVERY CARE AND ATTENTION IS BEING GIVEN ..I APPRECIATE THE DYNAMIC PRINCIPAL .. AND NICE TEACHERS. ALSO THE CLEAN AND NEAT PREMISES.

Posted October 04, 2007

Mahanay Elementary School 1

Posted June 13, 2006

Mahanay Elementary School 1

Posted May 08, 2006
I feel that Mahannay teachers do there very best to teach the children & work w/them. However, the children need to be better supervised. I tried on many occasions to tell the principal but could never get her to return my phone call. I feel the parents should be aware of this. We are no longer anywhere near that school or area.

Posted July 29, 2005
- a former student

Mahanay Elementary School 5

Posted January 13, 2005
My son attended Mahanay in kindergarten and the beginning of first grade he was doing great. He would bring home good grades all the time in both conduct and in his lessons. But we moved and he had to attend another school in AISD, and there is where he went downhill. Grades, behavior, attitude, all were bad, and I noticed the change in him. For some reason I found the teachers at Mahanay to be more dedicated, caring, and patient. So I decided to enroll him back in Mahanay this year for second grade. He has been doing fine since then. Grades and conduct are wonderful. I love Mahanay and their teachers. They have won my heart and he loves them too.

Mahanay Elementary School 3

Posted September 24, 2004
I was initially very pleased with Mahanay, however, I have noticed to reluntance to inform me of my children's behavioral progree or problems. Their behavior is as important to me as their grades, and if there is a problem , I want to be notified immediately. Even after asking the teachers to call me, and providing every number I could possibly think of, I am still not being notified of improper behavior until it is too late. That is a huge problem for me.

Posted September 15, 2004
How many teachers at Mahaney are certified? When I visited the Pre-K classroom, I would have like to have seen more experienced teachers who have good management skills.

Mahanay Elementary School
13215 High Star Drive, Houston, TX  77083
Last modified Mahanay Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mahanay Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top