Houston, TX
Students enrolled: 1,265

Posted March 19, 2015
best school ever i am a student at this school i am telling it is the best school ever

O'donnell Middle School 4

Posted December 27, 2013
Also, O'Donnell has a football team, cheerleading and track which is not listed on this site. The coaches are great!!!

O'donnell Middle School 4

Posted September 26, 2013
Provides a great learning atomsphere. The teachers provide good feedback to the parents. I have had two children in this school and proud of the Alief school District for maintaining the high academic standards for their schools.

Posted November 25, 2011
My son went to O'Donnell and he is doing good. He improved acedemicly and he was motivated to increase his knowledge. I think this was a great opportunity for my son.

O'donnell Middle School 2

Posted June 13, 2010
i moved from here to Katyisd to give my kids a way better education..the district have went down i really not blaming the teachers but the parents don't be involved with there kids education so the district have went down really bad.

Posted October 06, 2009
Things have turned aroudn at ODonnell. The new principal has brought leadership and energy to the campus. Extracurricualrs and academics are on the rise! Look for exemplary in this school's future.

O'donnell Middle School 1

Posted September 07, 2009
This school is the worse school ever!

Posted November 28, 2005
Due to hurricane katrina my family was displaced. Thanks to o'donnell middle school for opening up their door to my son, it has been one of the best experiences he has encounter, he's a 7th grade from new orleans who was struggling with keeping up in the beginning but now have it all packed down. The teacher and staff there are wonderful, kind and very welcoming, that's why I'm taking my time to say 'thanks a million.' My son is doing great and I want you all to know we're not going anywhere! Again thank you all very much.

Posted September 09, 2005
A grat school, but I think you should give the students more free dress day. For my opinion,Is better if you led the students wear under shirts that are school color wich are blue red and white. Thank You

14041 Alief Clodine Road, Houston, TX  77082
Last modified O'donnell Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
O'donnell Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top