Bad
Good

I was a student here for 1yr, if I were here for my following years. I would've continued to High School & Graduate. This School modivated me to do more.

This is my son's first year at Holub. He got his physical to play football. The coach lost the physical With all of my son's personal information social security number, address. Then the coach requested that we go back to the doctor and get another one Filled out. After we talked to the assistant principal about you missing one, The coach Started treating my son really bad. We got the physical over again, My son decided not to play football because he did not want to be singled out by the coach. I was actually proud of him for making that decision. Because I know how bad the coaches and the teachers can get once you report them, they make your child's life a living H..ll. From experience in this school district, he had to learn the hard way. What's sad is My son told his younger brother To stay invisible to the teachers, Don't ask any questions, Don't raise your hand. Just try to stay out of their way and figure things out on your own is the best way to get through. I have sold my home and now I am moving out of this district !

This is the worst school I have ever experienced in regards to administration is disgusting that only two administration and a 3 of these so called specialist contribute to the poor performance of the Holub MS. The Kids are actually good kids but tend to act out due the high teacher turn over rate.

Holub used to be a great school, but the current principal doesn't know how to manage a totally out of control environment. The Alief school district should do something.

The 07-08 year marks a turning point in discipline. New APs, stricter rules enforcement, new faculty all add up to make Holub much better than in the past. Just ask the returning 8th graders. Still working, but making real progress.

Holub can not be considered safe or responsible for children.

I think the teachers were excellent the past five years. I think the former principal was excellent, but the current principal is going to run this school into the ground. Until the administration addresses her inadiquecies and short comings, Holub is in trouble.

Last modified Holub Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.