Bad
Good

Landis Elementary School 1

Posted March 19, 2015
The ladies in the front office are rude. They Try and talk to you like you are a child and I'm just as an adult as they are. My kids would definitely be transferring next year. I highly recommended you NOT enroll your kids there. Horrible school. They have no respect. My kids was always on time, they were late ONE time and they talking to me like I'm a child.

Posted October 04, 2011
This is a great school. My grandchild attends here, and even though we don't have much, her teacher Ms. Hoard makes them feel special everyday! She cares about their well-being on and off the campus. They enjoy going to school and with so much going on in her life, this has been a positive place for her.I wish that every student had a school and a teacher like my grandchild. We will alway's remember Ms. Hoard.

Posted March 23, 2006
I have 5 daughters. Three of which attended Landis under R. Burroughs. All I can say is awesome. The atmosphere was nuturing, stuctured and allowed some freedom to learn from experiences. The teachers were on top of everything and really cared about the children's wellbeing. Parent invovlement was high because the staff and administration made you really feel that they wanted you there. We now live in the CyFair ISD and it is the opposite of everything I've expressed here about Landis. My daughters still talk about Landis and how it was a great school. They really felt 'special' there. Way to go Landis!

Landis Elementary School 3

Posted February 12, 2006
My niece attends here and I've found it severely lacking. The work projects have great potential but they are poorly organized and executed. Because of this, the true benefits to the students are unrealized.

Posted August 26, 2005
My grandchild has been at landis for 4 years. I love the school,teachers and principal. I hope the continue to stay on task. So far I have nothing but good views about landis.

Landis Elementary School
10255 Spice Lane, Houston, TX  77072
Last modified Landis Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.