Houston, TX

Best Elementary School 5

Posted February 07, 2013
Im a mom that come from school of choose when we came to texas i was horrified that i had to go to best the ratings were bad. As a mother with a child with ADHD, Hyperacitivity disorder, As well as a GLuten allergy. I wanted to cry sending him to a school that was rated this bad but when we got him enrolled we meet with the counslers princepil and teachers explaining what was happening with my son they were AMAZING. My son needs special one on one time He got it and more at Best Elementary. The lunch staff were so AMAZING when it came to going above what they had to do to make sure that he got gluten free food and it wasnt cross contaminated. To all the parents that rated the school bad, they really have changed for the district there in this school is above AMAZING.

Best Elementary School 4

Posted May 27, 2009
My son has been at Best since Kindergarten and it has gotten better with time. The motivation that the teachers and Ms Agustus provides to the students and the support was phenomenal.

Best Elementary School 4

Posted June 08, 2005
My children have been attending Best for the last 2 years and they love it. I'm not sure I like the area it is in though, due to the fact that my children have to walk home. Overall, it's a wonderful school.

Best Elementary School 5

Posted May 15, 2004

Best Elementary School
10000 Centre Parkway, Houston, TX  77036
Last modified Best Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Best Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top