Grady Middle School 2

Posted November 14, 2014
The student body has quite a bit of kids that are rude, rough and apparently allowed to do whatever it is they please away from school. If you don't mind having your child exposed to all that crude behavior then fine.

Posted July 02, 2014
Grady is a great middle school. It's a relatively small middle school for the Houston area with inspiring teachers who care about their students. I have one child who has attended Grady for the past two years and we are looking forward to one more year. The coaches, teachers and staff take a genuine interest in the students and it has been a pleasure to watch our child excel academically, as well as enjoy all of the extra-curricular activities offered by Grady. This school is truly a jewel in HISD's crown.

Posted July 02, 2014
I have one child at Grady, one about to go and one who is in high school after attending Grady. My high school student was very well-prepared after attending Grady. We continue to be pleased with the smaller size, beautiful (new) facility and excellent faculty and administration. The teachers genuinely care about the students and are able to reach that hard middle-school age with both humor and empathy. The students are encouraged to participate in all kinds of extra-curricular activities including incredible drama, band and art programs and a great athletic program as well.

Posted June 24, 2014
I have had two children at Grady. My oldest child is now in high school and was definitely prepared for the challenge. The teachers take an interest in the student and care not just about test scores but about the whole child. Grady has a wonderful arts program - art, band and theater. Its sports program allows all students to be involved. I highly recommend!

Posted May 06, 2014
Grady Middle School is very small but that is good because you can be the star at any sport. The teachers are very nice and smart. Grady is an I.B. School.

Posted March 02, 2010
I've been at Grady for 3 years (6-8) and I love it. Grady has a great mix of students and with its small size it's easy to make friends. It has offered many different extracurricular activities to me, and I've participated in sports, Student Council, Yearbook staff, and National Junior Honor society. The acedemics are great, and I've learned so much here.

Posted September 14, 2009
My son is in his second year at Grady and enjoys it very much. I'm very please with the teachers and the staff.

Posted February 03, 2009

Posted October 21, 2008
My daughter attends Grady and I must say she does enjoy the school and as a parent I do too. The Principal and the Staff are wonderful.

Grady Middle School 3

Posted July 15, 2008

Grady Middle School
5215 San Felipe Street, Houston, TX  77056
Last modified Grady Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Grady Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top