Benavidez Elementary School 5

Posted March 12, 2013
I use to go to Benavidez Elementary School back in 1994, ALL I have to say is that it has been the BEST school ever been too. My dougther is NOW attending to the same school i went and she LOVES it can wait for my 3 almost 4 year old boy go to school on MAY 2012 . KEEP DOING A GREAT JOB BENAVIDEZ ELEMENTARY STAFF

Benavidez Elementary School 5

Posted February 18, 2011
I am so happy my grand children are at Benevidez....The teachers are so dedicated and the school is so safe....My children also went there .

Benavidez Elementary School
6262 Gulfton Street, Houston, TX  77081
Last modified Benavidez Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Benavidez Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top