Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Amount of homework: no rating

That's hard to say.... Teacher's give homework based on how they're feeling that day... And sometimes the homework they give doesn't make sense. All they do is photocopy pages from the internet or some out of date book.

And the review by the staff stating that Valerie Sikes leads the school is obviously in denial.I wonder if the principal even did it herself,wont put anything past her.

This is one of the best school The teachers are more like a parent I would say. Loving ,kind,very very understanding... my son Tanish who was in pre kg and in miss Do class ...c is one of the best teachers I have come across we will miss u this year mam, thank for blomming my son, we will miss u this yr.

I use too go to this school and I had a great education not compared with other schools I used to go

Our children are getting a private school education, at public school prices. Private school teachers are quitting to come teach here. Children come first with the excellent administrators, teachers and staff. Great parent and community involvement. Our third child is now in first grade. We have been here since it became a Primary School and Shadowbriar became 3 5. We feel this situation is great for the kids. We are so glad we didn t transfer out to another feeder school.

Growing up, I attended private school my whole life and was very wary of public schools. My oldest went to Ashford and now my second will be in Kindergarten and we are so thrilled to be back. It is truly a loving, fun environment and to top it all off, an excellent learning environment as well. My daughter has excelled at Shadowbriar and I know the great foundation comes from the teachers and staff at Ashford!

Absolutely love this school. Parents are always welcome, lots of opportunities to help out and information is shared regularly and timely. My kids have flourished in this school. As a teacher myself, I highly recommend this school!

I have had two daughters attend Ashford and am sorry to see my second one entering 2nd grade because it means only one more year at Ashford. The staff from the front office/administration to the teachers are a great group of people. You can be involved as much as you want or as little as you want and your child will experience a great education.

I have had 3 other children attend private school. my youngest just finished kindergarten at Ashford and hands down, learned more this year than my other children did. Great experience. Wonderful teachers. Glad i made the change.

My first child attended Ashford and now my second child is doing so. Both children have excelled there. The GT program is wonderful as is the staff. Ashford is Pre-K thru 2nd and I love the small school feeling.

Last modified Ashford Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-3