Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Don't know (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very ineffective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Student (1 response)

Grateful to: Student

Posted April 14, 2016
My child for excelling despite the ignorant and disrespectful teachers. Thank you for being a good kid!

Teacher effectiveness: Very ineffective

Posted April 14, 2016
I'm not sure they're all educated properly. I mean half of them look like they just left the Unemployment office and some barely speak English. The white teachers are very disgruntled and it shows

Amount of homework: Don't know

Posted April 14, 2016
That's hard to say.... Teacher's give homework based on how they're feeling that day... And sometimes the homework they give doesn't make sense. All they do is photocopy pages from the internet or some out of date book.

Develops respect: Strongly disagree

Posted April 14, 2016
African American students are disrespected by the students and staff and no one bats an eye. Your kid will learn to develop tough skin while there.

Ashford Elementary School 1

Posted April 18, 2014
And the review by the staff stating that Valerie Sikes leads the school is obviously in denial.I wonder if the principal even did it herself,wont put anything past her.

Ashford Elementary School 5

Posted August 25, 2013
This is one of the best school The teachers are more like a parent I would say. Loving ,kind,very very understanding... my son Tanish who was in pre kg and in miss Do class ...c is one of the best teachers I have come across we will miss u this year mam, thank for blomming my son, we will miss u this yr.

Ashford Elementary School 5

Posted May 13, 2013
I use too go to this school and I had a great education not compared with other schools I used to go

Posted September 17, 2009
Our children are getting a private school education, at public school prices. Private school teachers are quitting to come teach here. Children come first with the excellent administrators, teachers and staff. Great parent and community involvement. Our third child is now in first grade. We have been here since it became a Primary School and Shadowbriar became 3 5. We feel this situation is great for the kids. We are so glad we didn t transfer out to another feeder school.

Ashford Elementary School 4

Posted July 02, 2009
Growing up, I attended private school my whole life and was very wary of public schools. My oldest went to Ashford and now my second will be in Kindergarten and we are so thrilled to be back. It is truly a loving, fun environment and to top it all off, an excellent learning environment as well. My daughter has excelled at Shadowbriar and I know the great foundation comes from the teachers and staff at Ashford!

Posted July 01, 2009
Absolutely love this school. Parents are always welcome, lots of opportunities to help out and information is shared regularly and timely. My kids have flourished in this school. As a teacher myself, I highly recommend this school!

1815 Shannon Valley Drive, Houston, TX  77077
Last modified Ashford Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-3