Houston, TX

Atherton Elementary School 1

Posted January 09, 2015
This school lost my daughter and made it seem like it was my fault! There were 6 staff in the office and when I asked where my daughter was, they all just looked around at each other and said nothing. Two of the women shrugged their shoulders and gave me a blank stare as if I was a stranger off the street and they didn't know what I was talking about. Need I say more??? If I could give it no stars I would have....

Posted January 16, 2009

Posted May 10, 2007
- a former student

Posted January 10, 2006
The staff at atherton elementary is really doing a great job with the students there.To have their kindergarten classes reading books in it's entirety is excellent. Providing homework on a daily basis to help the students maintain their goal is also excellent. Thumbs up to the students and the staff at atherton elementary,keep up the good work.

Atherton Elementary School
2011 Solo Street, Houston, TX  77020
Last modified Atherton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Atherton Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top