Houston, TX

Bell Elementary School 1

Posted January 22, 2014
do not enroll your kids here. you will not be happy. It was a decent school until the new principal came. Unorganized and the staff are cold and will answer with, "i don't know" most times and you the parent will have to inquire as to who could answer your question. so, imagine how they do the kids if parents are treated this way. No one really smiles to the parents.

Bell Elementary School 1

Posted January 06, 2014
This school is horrible! I can not believe I let my son & daughter go here for the short time that they did! The staff is horrible. I've witnessed them pulling and dragging the kids around, they yelled at them, and treated them with total disrespect. Thank goodness my kids were well behaved and had decent teachers or I would have really been worried for them. Its almost like a prison in there. During lunch, the students are monitored in the cafeteria by someone with a microphone who is constantly yelling at them to be quiet and eat. If your kids attend this school, watch out for the man that works in the library. Hes short, bald, and wears glasses. He's the one who I've witnessed dragging children by the arm the most! I have finally moved my children to a FBISD school. The atmosphere is so much more better than Kate Bell!

Bell Elementary School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
This is a great school. It meet the State Standardized Tests. Teachers and staffs are good. I would recomend this shool with my friends, and relative.

Bell Elementary School 5

Posted September 16, 2009
This is an excelent school that everybody want to come to join.

Bell Elementary School 2

Posted February 29, 2008
I use to go to this school when I was younger so I just assumed it would be a good school for my kids, but now I am not so sure. There are no men teachers at the school. It is basically being run by nothing but women. They walk around like they have a chip on their shoulders. I feel like they only care about their paychecks.

Bell Elementary School 5

Posted January 09, 2008

Bell Elementary School 4

Posted April 27, 2005
School administrators experienced and nuturing. Student population is racially unbalanced. School is maintained well and very safe. In 2005, renovations going on.

Bell Elementary School
12323 Shaftsbury Drive, Houston, TX  77031
Last modified Bell Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bell Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top