Posted April 28, 2014
The school is nice (from the outside) BUT...... the school is absolutely terrible at communicating important information to the parents. They also are not good at handling bullying problems. and my kid is just in pre kinder!!! I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS SCHOOL AT ALL

Berry Elementary School 5

Posted April 19, 2012
The new building and the administration has really made some amazing changes. Have you seen it lately? It is beautiful.

Posted October 12, 2011
I would not send my kids to this school even if the school paid me. The neighborhood is bad and I don't want my kids going to school with the kids from this neighborhood. I live in the area and most of my neighbors are bad people. I can just imagine how bad their kids are.

Posted August 17, 2010
This school disgust me at the lack of well roundedness they strived for in all students. Between no P.E. what so ever and no art, there was no integration between areas and subjects. The administration is also good at hiding things under a big rug.

Posted May 30, 2009

Berry Elementary School 3

Posted October 15, 2006
Even though this is a magnet school, I was in no way impressed and did not send my children there for more than the year. Most of the teachers did not seem to be happy. As I would drop off my children who were in pre-k I would observe the teachers and found most of them to be bothered and somehow tired in the middle of the day. I would not say it was a bad school;however, I did expect more from a small school that was a magnet and formerly rated well.

Posted March 29, 2004

Berry Elementary School
2310 Berry Road, Houston, TX  77093
Last modified Berry Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Berry Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top