Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

My kids love Berry! I like the new principal. Berry has a lot of programs for families, they help the community a lot. I don't know about the other reviews but my kids get PE and music, library, computers and science.

I don't have a problem getting my son up for school because he likes going everyday. My boy is excited for second grade.

Berry is the BEST! My girls haven't had any problems with bullying and they love all their teachers. The neighborhood being bad has nothing to do with the school. The teachers and administrators really care about the kids.

The school is nice (from the outside) BUT...... the school is absolutely terrible at communicating important information to the parents. They also are not good at handling bullying problems. and my kid is just in pre kinder!!! I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS SCHOOL AT ALL

The new building and the administration has really made some amazing changes. Have you seen it lately? It is beautiful.

This school disgust me at the lack of well roundedness they strived for in all students. Between no P.E. what so ever and no art, there was no integration between areas and subjects. The administration is also good at hiding things under a big rug.

Even though this is a magnet school, I was in no way impressed and did not send my children there for more than the year. Most of the teachers did not seem to be happy. As I would drop off my children who were in pre-k I would observe the teachers and found most of them to be bothered and somehow tired in the middle of the day. I would not say it was a bad school;however, I did expect more from a small school that was a magnet and formerly rated well.

Last modified Berry Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.